Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 09:28 AM

11 posts, read 7,348 times

Advertisements

Girl came over few weeks ago that I met off of a dating site. We ate pizza, watched a movie, part of a ball game and had sex. Then she went outside and smoked, we talked and had sex again then she left

I was nervous the whole night. I didnt speak much because i wasnt sure what to do lol

She was really cool though and we seemed to have fun

We have continued texting and I asked about metting up again

she said "i think you just enjoyed haing seX iwth me"

i saiD it was fun but i wouldnt mind a date either

few days later she said "you were so quiet when we were together i'm sort of worried about going on a date WIth you becausE i fee like you'll just sit there and not talk"

i told her i was nervous and that i had only been talking to her for about a week so i wasnt really sure about who she was and didnt know what t talk about. Since we've been texting more and stuff I am more talkative cuz I have picked up her humor and we just text back and foth at random times

i told her i would be talking alot more than i was at first and she wouldnt have to wrry about me being quiet

she said well i do have 2 jobs and am in school but i'm sure i will be able to find time"

could i have blown this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2016, 09:33 AM

708 posts, read 577,973 times
You were open and honest with her. If she can't accept it, and wants to create drama over it, she isn't the right one for you. You're probably just fineee tho! ��

Old 11-06-2016, 09:47 AM

29,745 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steverobinson View Post

could i have blown this?
Did you ask her on a date, or just talk about asking her on a date?

Old 11-06-2016, 09:47 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,866,286 times
Quote:
Girl came over few weeks ago that I met off of a dating site. We ate pizza, watched a movie, part of a ball game and had sex. Then she went outside and smoked, we talked and had sex again then she left

...few days later she said "you were so quiet when we were together i'm sort of worried about going on a date WIth you becausE i fee like you'll just sit there and not talk"

could i have blown this?
So bizarre...you really feel the need to convince a girl you met and had sex with twice in one night, that you would be good enough to go on a date with?

If you really think you'd like a gf/bf relationship with her, than ask her out somewhere other than your place. You don't have to convince her that you'll be interesting though...she can either like your personality or not.

Old 11-06-2016, 10:03 AM

3,143 posts, read 2,659,627 times
Just have her as a FWB. IF you guys had sex twice in one night, then it couldn't be bad.

Old 11-06-2016, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
So bizarre...you really feel the need to convince a girl you met and had sex with twice in one night, that you would be good enough to go on a date with?

If you really think you'd like a gf/bf relationship with her, than ask her out somewhere other than your place. You don't have to convince her that you'll be interesting though...she can either like your personality or not.

she was worrie di would just sit there and not say anything

Old 11-06-2016, 12:41 PM

22,591 posts, read 47,670,343 times
Quote:
she was worrie di would just sit there and not say anything
And does she have a valid concern?

Old 11-06-2016, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
And does she have a valid concern?

no ive talked to her alot more and gotte to know her

Old 11-06-2016, 05:03 PM

539 posts, read 566,881 times
Hmm. I have the feeling SHE was the one who was more interested in the sex. You don't see each other for the first time, choose to have sex twice, seperate times not back to back, THEN say it as an excuse to not see you because you were quiet.

Unless she expects you to have in depth conversations on the first date, with food in your mouth, while watching a movie, while doing the do. Let's talk about my family while getting sexy. Eww, no. Lol.

Old 11-06-2016, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MigratingCoconut View Post
Hmm. I have the feeling SHE was the one who was more interested in the sex. You don't see each other for the first time, choose to have sex twice, seperate times not back to back, THEN say it as an excuse to not see you because you were quiet.

Unless she expects you to have in depth conversations on the first date, with food in your mouth, while watching a movie, while doing the do. Let's talk about my family while getting sexy. Eww, no. Lol.

yes she was over for 4 hours and we ****ed twice.

idk

id liek to get to know he rmore on a personal level
like i wa snervous on first date because we hadnt talked a whole lot

now im good
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships