Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2016, 10:33 AM

1,850 posts, read 820,321 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
You don't see a difference in between being looked over and passed over in public, and getting the point of being naked in your bedroom and then she makes a face and leaves after seeing your body?
OK, so are we going to pretend that when a man takes off his clothes the woman doesn't look immediately down and make a judgement?

P.S. The actual analogy to what women do is the old joke of stuffing a cucumber down your pants. That was my point a few posts up. Women KNOW they are deceiving men with their clothes. They know it. It's not accidental. So don't get all upset and insulted when the truth comes out, right? Does that make more sense?

It's like, women wear makeup, have push-up bras, shapewear, etc. Then they take off their clothes and a guy is like "what?" and they go "how dare you! You should look at inner beauty and not be so superficial!" Uh ...OK. Shouldn't you take your own advice then?

Old 11-20-2016, 10:36 AM

51 posts, read 43,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
There's a difference between having the "perfect body" and taking care of one's body.

I see far too many women now letting themselves go. The opposite direction of taking care of one's body.

How one looks on the outside projects what's going on on the inside.

There's nothing unmanly about being attracted to a lady that takes care of themselves. That's just how we're built.
why is it anyone's business who takes care of their body or doesn't it isn't effecting your life or others. if anything it is only effecting the person who that body belongs to.
which also brings me to state that stretchmarks have nothing to do with taking care of "ones body" i think this post was aimed at all kinds of body flaws even ones that you can't control.
. You said it yourself "How one looks on the outside projects what's going on on the inside" however you said it in a superficial way. not understanding people go through all kinds of illnesses and bad stuff in life that can put strain on the body. it doesn't always have everything to do with fitness level. nothing to do with manliness but maturity

people like what they want sure, but you can't always believe people will think the way you do, that looks/body is important. for some it is, but others not

Last edited by BrokenHeartSleepingMind; 11-20-2016 at 11:33 AM..

Old 11-20-2016, 10:46 AM

2,867 posts, read 1,540,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Frankly, I think the only people that would wind up in that situation are the type that would not give a rat's patooty about what anyone else thinks, and would never bother to ask "what one should do". If a person is so anxious to have sex with another, and then gets the clothes off and is that turned off, well, they didn't really like/know the person to begin with. So why the hell even go there? Use your hand, buy a vibrator. Geez. That's why we have all the discussion about waiting, getting to know someone....and so on, here on this forum and elsewhere.

Yeah it's a stupid question that would most likely be asked by a troll.
I do not agree. There are so many things you cannot tell about somebody until that very moment.

Also sometimes it is hygiene. There is nothing so disgusting as finding out that the person has something foul down there. I will not go into details but this is not something that is easily overlooked or forgotten.

Old 11-20-2016, 10:54 AM

2,867 posts, read 1,540,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
You don't see a difference in between being looked over and passed over by a stranger in public, and getting to the point of being naked in your bedroom with someone that you care about, then she makes a face and leaves after seeing your body?
Who would do that? That is cruel and terrible. However if you are turned off what should you do? A man cannot "grin and bear it." I am all for yelling "VALHALLA!" but if he cannot raise the flag he cannot raise the flag. The very best man would then say something like "I am sorry it must be the wine." If somebody has even a little bit of kindness he will not be cruel or criticize. The same goes for women. "Oh no, laying down has given me the spins I am so sorry I do not feel well." Of course this only works if you had a cocktail or two first.

Old 11-20-2016, 11:00 AM

9,977 posts, read 5,677,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kygman View Post
I know people have heard me say this several times on these threads but I married a beautiful lady who could be described by the OP. But I didn't care. I wasn't dating, or having sex with her body, I was dating and having sex with her. My wife is only 5'1" and, because of health problems, weighs close to 200 lbs, mainly from some of the many medications she has to take. She has Addison's Disease (a major thyroid problem), diabetes, high blood pressure, and major back problems where she can't stand up more than 10 minutes without much pain, plus she had 2 partial hysterectomies. She has what she calls "railroad tracks" from gall bladder and several other surgeries, and, no, her boobs aren't perky as they once were, long before we met. But, to me, she's the most beautiful woman in the world. That lady has been through a lot and those scars and everything just prove what she went through to be here today.
So, bitey, with your attitude, I hope the other party in your sexual encounter doesn't have to bite a sock looking at you.
She doesn't; you can ask her if you'd like. I don't care if I'm not attractive to anyone else on earth; she's the only one that matters. I've never claimed to be the hottest stud strutting the earth nor have I ever claimed that I'll only get busy with statuesque models, nor have I made any statement whatsoever about my standards or whether I even have any at all, so I'm not sure what your issue is with "my attitude."

Oh, throughout your long-winded self-congratulatory response about what a white knight you are, you still didn't answer my question.

Old 11-20-2016, 11:00 AM

4,857 posts, read 7,608,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njquestions View Post
OK, so are we going to pretend that when a man takes off his clothes the woman doesn't look immediately down and make a judgement?

Of course she does.

But does she then tell him that she's disappointed that he's small, that she's no longer attracted to him because of it, and then leaves?

Nah. She takes one for the team. Waits a day or two and then lies to him and tells him she's not ready for a relationship.

Old 11-20-2016, 11:02 AM

1,850 posts, read 820,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dport7674 View Post
Of course she does.

But does she then tell him that she's disappointed that he's small, that she's no longer attracted to him because of it, and then leaves?

Nah. She takes one for the team. Waits a day or two and then lies to him and tells him she's not ready for a relationship.
OK, but as for all this outrage from the women that a man would dump a woman for hiding her belly and stretch marks, we're all in agreement that's silly right? Your point is that he should have sex with her for the team and then dump her, right?

Old 11-20-2016, 11:06 AM

37,608 posts, read 45,978,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seija View Post
I do not agree. There are so many things you cannot tell about somebody until that very moment.

Also sometimes it is hygiene. There is nothing so disgusting as finding out that the person has something foul down there. I will not go into details but this is not something that is easily overlooked or forgotten.
I think that it's a rare case where IF you took the time to learn more about the person, to KNOW them, that you would have any unpleasant surprises. Personal hygiene would be something that I would absolutely want to know about, LONG before slapping skin with someone. I'm sure it can happen, but I do think it's uncommon, if you've "done your homework".

Old 11-20-2016, 11:23 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,798,945 times
He should have at least manned up and went diving that's what I do if I get surprised with a camouflaged fattie. You always gotta be ready when you're entering the forest as the hunter. That's pretty mean to just walk out it's very hurtful to a woman.

Old 11-20-2016, 12:36 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,230,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
It can be pleasantly pleasing to the eye too.:P
That's always been my Nakey Time policy: make it a pleasant surprise
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships