Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2016, 05:07 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,720,329 times

Advertisements

Neither....see a therapist and figure out why you feel the need to "try" unavailable women.

Old 12-10-2016, 05:24 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanash99 View Post
Well out of all those three women, which women do I have the best chance of sleeping with? I'd say the married woman. Sometimes when women are married things dry out and they want something new. There is a reason why the divorce rates in this country are so high.
Mate ( as I'm assuming you're young? ) I'll do you the biggest favour possible!....

When I was young I was very cocky and over confident and had a very unhealthy obsession with playing with fire ( married/had boyfriend etc ) and yes it was fun until I got burned ( not that I fell in love but their SO found out )

Now Ive had one nighters with involved women over the years that I'll never see again ( away on business or live in a different part of town etc ) but I'd never do it with someone that id see regularly or ongoing as It's not worth the hassle for the both of you.

I know it takes two to tango but I found out the hard way ( a week or so in hospital ) please don't put yourself in that position.

Old 12-10-2016, 05:40 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Neither....see a therapist and figure out why you feel the need to "try" unavailable women.
If he was experienced I'd say it's the added excitement or challenge if you will.

But as he's not cpg is right it's just to increase his chances

Old 12-10-2016, 05:44 PM

44,354 posts, read 20,059,784 times
Duplicate topic. Should I pursue a woman who is engaged Thread closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships