Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2017, 01:40 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,518,441 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rontvroom View Post
No this is a legit question to ask because people nowadays thanks to texting and social media tend to sleep around. This is true
What the heck as that got to do with what the Chinese's drinking habits cost!!!

It's more the manner it came across asking him that it wasn't very nice
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2017, 01:42 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
No this is a legit question to ask because people nowadays thanks to texting and social media tend to sleep around. This is true
It's a rude question to ask someone whos' posting about his happy marriage. It's a rude question to ask anyone. Why don't you know this?

Old 01-07-2017, 01:45 PM

2,335 posts, read 4,148,399 times
Quote:
Are. You both devoted to each other? Are you sure that none of you sleep around
No, I'm not on social media so I don't sleep around. My wife is though, I better keep an eye on her. LOL.

Old 01-07-2017, 01:53 PM

7,036 posts, read 6,287,208 times
I once met a 'nice' man who was so concerned that all I wanted was his house that I finally got tired of all the testing & moved on.

Having 5 brothers, I knew what they went through while dating & always tried to be respectful of their feelings, back when I was dating. Unfortunately, there were some who questioned my motives because I was pretty when, in fact, I was treating them as I would want my brothers to be treated.

This could be part of your problem. Look for women who have brothers. And don't be afraid of asking pretty women out. Not all of them are gold diggers.

Old 01-07-2017, 02:49 PM

33 posts, read 21,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardiff Giant View Post
No, I'm not on social media so I don't sleep around. My wife is though, I better keep an eye on her. LOL.
Yes you better. Never know if she flirts with someone. With texting and social media anything is possible. Plus many Americans are not that honest with each other in marriage. They say that they will in front of God when they get married but do they mean to honor their vows?? When they face god in the afterlife then they will learn the hard way. They can lie and fool others in their current life that they honor and love their spouse but that is healed to believe and with many Americans

Old 01-07-2017, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Yes you better. Never know if she flirts with someone. With texting and social media anything is possible. Plus many Americans are not that honest with each other in marriage. They say that they will in front of God when they get married but do they mean to honor their vows?? When they face god in the afterlife then they will learn the hard way. They can lie and fool others in their current life that they honor and love their spouse but that is healed to believe and with many Americans
So, why are you so anxious to get a partner and get married?

Old 01-07-2017, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Yes you better. Never know if she flirts with someone. With texting and social media anything is possible.
Right, because no one ever flirted and had extramarital affairs before texting and social media.....

Old 01-07-2017, 04:31 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times
OP, are you sure you have never received any extra support for special needs? Your thought processes and reasoning skills are off the wall.

Old 01-07-2017, 04:59 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,631,047 times
Quote:
I don't know anymore. It seems that finding a nice woman to date and god willing in the future build a unity of marriage with gets tougher when you get into later times. One thing is that really is keeping me happy is that I enjoy attending baseball, hockey and basketball games. I am also doing renovations to my new home after this winter. I really enjoy thinking about how my renovations are going to come through. I already have done some over the last few months that I have been in my home. Friends of mine are really excited of the plans that I am going to do and some of the renovation work that has been done. I also am proud of a rewarding career that I have in engineering. I drive a brand new SUV and enjoy going boating on the lake In the summer when I get the chance. One thing is that even women in their early 30s still want a guy that looks likesome hot hunk from a sports team or soap opera. Plus they need to come from a family where the parents are well off financially. I thought they women grow out of that mentally once they reach their 30s. I have dated in the past and came across a lot of women who were like that when I was throughout my 30s . I have parents that i love with all my heart . They have medical problems which isn't their fault. They are not well off financially . I love them again with all my heart and always help them out whenever I can . I thought that women like guys like that who care for their elder parents. I am a self made man who went through college and was responsible for financing my own education. I am also responsible for financing the renovations in my home . Sometimes I wonder am I too late as far as finding a nice woman? I will be 42 years old in 3 months. One thing I get a lot of is that there's a family that lives down the street from me . They are a few years younger than me. Thy have two small children that are always excited to see me whenever I am outside mowing the lawn or getting the mail from my mailbox. The couple like me very much. But I am not the type to go after a married woman. Their kids see me as some father figure . But I am not their father. I do like children but I would like to have my own. I have my neighbors kids candy for Halloween and recently this Christmas, they were all very thankful for it. One thing is that I am not. Some hottie hunk . I dress in nice clothes . Plenty of my coworkers compliment me for my dress shoes and clothes when I am at work. When willl I get my break? Like I said I am really happy with my home renovation project right now but would like to have that special someone in my life. I am building a very nice game room in my basement with a pool table, bar, poker table. I am planning of doing a projector for the room to broadcast cable and also have sports video games on a Sony PlayStation. I am also doing beautiful landscaping around my home in the front and back of the home. I have 3/4 acres of land . But please let me know

Here is further evidence to suggest what has been previously in my posts that have been deleted which I've received an infraction from is true.

In my experience, the majority of women in our culture now are not interested in the male provider types. As they are more financially independent, they want someone that will entertain them basically.

I write posts like these, and I get the post deleted and receive an infraction. I literally just went through this.

If I get banned from this site for providing an opinion that can't be disproved as true so be it. Will they call it "gender bashing"? We will find out.

Old 01-07-2017, 05:15 PM

33 posts, read 21,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
Here is further evidence to suggest what has been previously in my posts that have been deleted which I've received an infraction from is true.

In my experience, the majority of women in our culture now are not interested in the male provider types. As they are more financially independent, they want someone that will entertain them basically.

I write posts like these, and I get the post deleted and receive an infraction. I literally just went through this.

If I get banned from this site for providing an opinion that can't be disproved as true so be it. Will they call it "gender bashing"? We will find out.
I can't believe this posters on this site are actually admitting that they don't need a man in their life because they are financially independent. Why get married for them?????? They don't go for true love on a person. Like sex is open to anyone now and the nprovesn that women do sleep around if they claim that they are financially independent so that means that also they will sleep around if they flirt with someone and it is pretty common with a lot of American women. They don't believe in true love anymore. All they believe in is money
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships