Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2017, 10:24 AM

264 posts, read 190,899 times

Advertisements

I was emotionally invested in him.
I thought we could of had something.
Last time he stayed over he said "il sort myself out,il stop being boring"
He wasn't boring just into his Facebook as per,maybe he isn't cut out for relationships.
He wants more kids,I told him I also wanted kids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2017, 10:30 AM

102,202 posts, read 107,842,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyanne29 View Post
I was emotionally invested in him.
I thought we could of had something.
Last time he stayed over he said "il sort myself out,il stop being boring"
He wasn't boring just into his Facebook as per,maybe he isn't cut out for relationships.
This is not a guy to have kids by. How could he support kids, if he can't even afford his own place? He can barely support himself. Do you know if he's already supporting two other kids? Maybe that's why he can't afford his own place.

He's not a keeper.

Old 01-05-2017, 10:31 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,176,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagemomma View Post
He did you a huge favor. You want a relationship that he is not capable of.
This.

The dude has "loser" written all over him.

Old 01-05-2017, 10:38 AM

OP, you need to ask yourself why you'd be interested in a LTR with a guy who has two kids by different women, lives in a room, not an apt., is not allowed to see either of his kids (!!), and apparently was ok with dropping by occasionally for sex, but had no time to spend with you otherwise, not even on the weekends (what's up with that? Or does he work two jobs??), and is more into youtube (heaven knows what he's watching on there) than he is into you.

The fact that he's not allowed to see his kids (or so he says), is a huge red flag. Don't be ex #3 with kid #3 by this guy, having to get a restraining order to keep him away from his own kid, like the other exes. You have no idea what has gone on there, and you shouldn't be eager to place yourself in a similar position.

You're really lucky he flaked on you. Move on.

Old 01-05-2017, 10:57 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,106,089 times
It's amazing to me how there are quality guys out there who really have trouble dating and then guys who are total losers like this dude get women hung up on them. OP, you should really seek therapy asap to determine why your self esteem is so horrible that you would even consider dating someone who is so horrible he isn't allowed to see his kids and has to bum a room to sleep in and a car off of his friend. And doesn't even treat you well. A few nice words mean absolutely nothing!

Old 01-05-2017, 11:01 AM

24,558 posts, read 18,244,243 times
Quote:
He has 2 children with different women,1 he isn't allowed to see(no idea why)
This is the biggest red flag in the known universe. Find somebody better.

Quote:
With a guy who doesn't own a car and is living in a room 50 miles away? Likely paying child support x 2 already? Are you insane?

Old 01-05-2017, 11:02 AM

245 posts, read 197,596 times
Your post alone has a ton of red flags. Im sure their more you didn't mention. RUN AWAY!!

Old 01-05-2017, 11:03 AM

He spends the weekend with one of his kids and has done since he was born it's just the youngest he doesn't see.
He told me he had anger management a couple of years ago and did him well.
My self esteem took a massive hit,what I did wrong etc.
From how excited he was to spend time with me to me having to drag him out of bed to see me.
Maybe I pushed too hard,and it drove him away.
Maybe he is happy being alone on Facebook etc and I was too much effort.

Old 01-05-2017, 11:04 AM

When we first met he was so lovely,affectionate,attentive etc
It's only then he opened up about his kids etc by this point I had developed feelings for him.

Old 01-05-2017, 11:07 AM

Quote:
When we first met he was so lovely,affectionate,attentive etc
It's only then he opened up about his kids etc by this point I had developed feelings for him.
So, un-develop those feelings. You developed feelings without a solid basis, without knowing anything about him. See how that doesn't make sense? You didn't have a complete picture.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships