Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2017, 01:11 PM

217 posts, read 237,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
What is bluegrass music exactly if you don't mind me asking? ....I googled but got mixed answers!

Thank you

Plus just to let you know mate he's too petrified to approach women in order to even ask if she likes BGM
Bluegrass is American acoustic folk/country music played with a banjo, fiddle, guitar, mandolin, and bass. Sometimes a dobro (resonator guitar) is also used.

Old 01-15-2017, 01:14 PM

102,203 posts, read 107,859,557 times
It is fab. u. lous, LC!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQIJuu3N5EY

Old 01-15-2017, 01:14 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,523,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluegrassGuy View Post
Bluegrass is American acoustic folk/country music played with a banjo, fiddle, guitar, mandolin, and bass. Sometimes a dobro (resonator guitar) is also used.
Thank you

I'm suspending the OP being into Metallica it might not be a match with a BGM fan lol

Old 01-15-2017, 01:17 PM

217 posts, read 237,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
It is fab. u. lous, LC!

Yes, that's awesome! But drums are not normally used, so that video is not exactly the best example. Let me give you another one, and one with a more current band:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJxJkaBCGG4

Old 01-15-2017, 01:22 PM

76 posts, read 36,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Thank you

I'm suspending the OP being into Metallica it might not be a match with a BGM fan lol

I am a HUGE music lover

Metal and Trance at the gym, but I love country, rock, r&b, etc...

Old 01-15-2017, 01:28 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,523,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I was thinking along the lines of this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VcDy8HEg1QY

Just as well I'm not over there and asking any birds to dance

OP in that case as a trance fan you're not all bad then! ... And there you go then music is a language of love apparently.... that's your way in possibly?

Old 01-15-2017, 10:49 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,928,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
I might be the only guy who thinks this but I would never approach a woman at the gym. People go there to workout not to be hit on at least I wouldn't want anyone bothering me while I'm working out.
The same could easily be said about any place though. Don't ask out girls you see at your college. They go there to take classes and get an education, not to be hit on. Don't ask girls out at the grocery store. They go there to shop, not to be hit on. Don't ask girls out at the mall. They go there to shop too, not to be hit on. Don't ask girls out at the pool or beach. They go there to go swimming/lay out and get some sun, not to be hit on. Don't ask girls out at a restaurant. They go there to eat, not to be hit on. Don't ask girls out at a bar either. They're most likely just out there to have a good time with their friends, not to be hit on by random guys. Now I know someone is gonna say those places are different, but only because it's more ''Socially acceptable'' to ask people out at a place like a bar. Just saying, if we're gonna play that ''They aren't there to be hit on'' philosophy, the only acceptable place to ask someone out would be online dating or some singles clubs or whatever. Where they're exclusively there for the purpose of dating.

This was the best post I've seen on here today, taken from one of the OP's other threads, which was locked earlier.

''Approach or never get dates. Period.''

This post should be beat into anyone's brain that is having a problem getting dates or worried about why they're not getting them.

Once I started asking them out, I wasn't bothered by asking out a girl pretty much anywhere. Although I will say, if a girl has headphones on, I'm probably not gonna ask her out.

Old 01-16-2017, 12:01 AM

102,203 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninglikethieves View Post
The same could easily be said about any place though. Don't ask out girls you see at your college. They go there to take classes and get an education, not to be hit on. Don't ask girls out at the grocery store. They go there to shop, not to be hit on. Don't ask girls out at the mall. They go there to shop too, not to be hit on. Don't ask girls out at the pool or beach. They go there to go swimming/lay out and get some sun, not to be hit on. Don't ask girls out at a restaurant. They go there to eat, not to be hit on. Don't ask girls out at a bar either. They're most likely just out there to have a good time with their friends, not to be hit on by random guys. Now I know someone is gonna say those places are different, but only because it's more ''Socially acceptable'' to ask people out at a place like a bar. Just saying, if we're gonna play that ''They aren't there to be hit on'' philosophy, the only acceptable place to ask someone out would be online dating or some singles clubs or whatever. Where they're exclusively there for the purpose of dating.
Ding ding ding!

Old 01-16-2017, 12:05 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,337,436 times
Default Is there any feasible way to ask out a woman at a gym?

Whats the point. I can give you a step by step process for different scenarios, but you dont have a scintilla of courage to execute it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships