Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2017, 03:32 PM

76 posts, read 36,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Well go and get it tiger.

are you reading the thread at all man?

I never said my package was bad but the question of whether or not it's good enough to interest cute girls my age online is hugely in doubt. I'm maybe say top 5 or 10% of men in looks - I think most women online that are say 6-8s want top 0.00001% of men in looks (the male models). They're not looking for their male equivalent

Old 01-15-2017, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Your posts sound more and more like Sodini had written them.

You're blaming the women for not giving you a chance. You think you are entitled.

Get help.

I'm not entitled. I'm willing to put in work to meet somebody. I'm okay messaging a 100 women if I can get a couple dates out of it for example

but I already know what's going to happen, I'm going to go on there, message 500 women, get zero replies, much less dates. Go back to being incredibly discouraged and want to turn asexual

Hell I would be VERY happy being asexual

Old 01-15-2017, 03:36 PM

102,219 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roycethe59 View Post
I'm not entitled. I'm willing to put in work to meet somebody.l
Then do the real work that counts: get a shrink.

Old 01-15-2017, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
That's all in your mind. Your mind is doing a real number on you. Get someone to help you stop sabotaging yourself, mentally.

Explain to me why I CONSISTENTLY have women in their late 30s and 40s approach me or make themselves very available for me to approach them and it never happens with anybody cute and close to my age. I can't remember the last cute girl my age to give me even slightest indication that they were interested.

The cute ones my age are much much much much harder to please. A woman over 40, even if very attractive like the ones I was seeing, just wants a normal nice guy who will treat her great, have great sex with her everyday, who looks good and works out, etc... normal stuff.

Old 01-15-2017, 03:40 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,428,143 times
Quote:
I'm not entitled. I'm willing to put in work to meet somebody. I'm okay messaging a 100 women if I can get a couple dates out of it for example

but I already know what's going to happen, I'm going to go on there, message 500 women, get zero replies, much less dates. Go back to being incredibly discouraged and want to turn asexual

Hell I would be VERY happy being asexual
You are deluding yourself thinking online women are a different set of women than the ones you interact with in the world around you.

But you seem to have solved your problem - if being asexual would make you very happy then I'm sure the female population would be just as happy with your happiness. Good on you.

Old 01-15-2017, 03:44 PM

11,796 posts, read 12,030,796 times
Quote:
Explain to me why I CONSISTENTLY have women in their late 30s and 40s approach me or make themselves very available for me to approach them and it never happens with anybody cute and close to my age. I can't remember the last cute girl my age to give me even slightest indication that they were interested.

The cute ones my age are much much much much harder to please. A woman over 40, even if very attractive like the ones I was seeing, just wants a normal nice guy who will treat her great, have great sex with her everyday, who looks good and works out, etc... normal stuff.
Other than your rampant narcissism and delusions of grandeur, you look a lot older than your age.

Old 01-15-2017, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Other than your rampant narcissism and delusions of grandeur, you look a lot older than your age.

I look different in real life than pics. People generally guess me to be between 28-35

but why would that be a problem? Most girls 25-30 want a guy between 82-35

Old 01-15-2017, 03:46 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
are you reading the thread at all man?

I never said my package was bad but the question of whether or not it's good enough to interest cute girls my age online is hugely in doubt. I'm maybe say top 5 or 10% of men in looks - I think most women online that are say 6-8s want top 0.00001% of men in looks (the male models). They're not looking for their male equivalent
At times it's like talking to leonardo da Vinci himself!... He talked in riddles and confused the F out of people also mate.... THIS is probably what's stopping you from dating mate women trying to work out what the Heck you're on about

You ask is OLD viable then mention IRL..... Then when I comment about it ... " no I mean IRL " and back and forth from either and either and none of us are none the wiser.

Old 01-15-2017, 03:51 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,428,143 times
Quote:
I look different in real life than pics. People generally guess me to be between 28-35

but why would that be a problem? Most girls 25-30 want a guy between 82-35
Yes you keep saying that, but your results continue to disappoint. What people (who don't want to date you) tell you and what you believe about your looks is not what those cute young thin women believe. Now what?

Old 01-15-2017, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Yes you keep saying that, but your results continue to disappoint. What people (who don't want to date you) tell you and what you believe about your looks is not what those cute young thin women believe. Now what?

So let me ask you a question, why would cute young women not find me attractive if the rest of the world finds me to be very handsome? What's different about their standards? i'm very curious

oh and I'm not into thin. I said in shape. Big difference. I'm into women with thick thighs, big butt and small waist. The more voluptous the better
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships