Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 01:49 AM

9 posts, read 4,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaHillbilly View Post
Congratulations about your excellent genes. You have the fountain of youth within you. Imagine for a moment being 20 or 30 years older than you are now. While your cohort look like old men you will still be attractive.
Well, my father certainly loves it. He's very smug about it.

Old 01-19-2017, 07:27 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,190,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromcaliwithlove View Post
I have a calorie chart that documents what I eat. I consume more calories than I'm supposed to on a daily basis, but it's futile. Believe me, it's just the way my body is set up. My dad he has never been able to put on significant weight, even though he has tried in the past. The same with my 76 year old grandmother. You say you also used to have a problem with weight gain - I assume that changed?

As for my girlfriend being with me . . . well I can't think of a reason of why she would be with me because she HAS to. She can up and leave me anytime if she wants.
Thanks for responding.

Have you been to a doctor? Perhaps you have a medical condition that causes you not to gain weight.

Old 01-19-2017, 07:31 AM

8,920 posts, read 7,692,289 times
Insecure because you look young. Sorry can't relate.

I'm very pleased with my youthful appearance. I'm pretty sure you'll learn to appreciate it as you age.

Old 01-19-2017, 07:44 AM

9 posts, read 4,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNTroy View Post
Thanks for responding.

Have you been to a doctor? Perhaps you have a medical condition that causes you not to gain weight.
Yes, I did when I was younger with my parents. Doctor said physically, there was nothing wrong with me at all. I was perfectly healthy. He said that it's just my genes - with my family genetics, my physical appearance isn't a surprise. Just the way it is. It's not like I have the appearance of an anorexic person, but still, I always feel that I'm too skinny for my own taste. It's too "boyish" in my mind.

Old 01-19-2017, 07:45 AM
Yac

6,049 posts, read 7,709,051 times
You'll probably lose her because of all the time you're wasting, trolling city-data.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.