Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 02:15 PM

9 posts, read 29,344 times

Advertisements

Hmmmmm I think the biggest differences are what you enjoy doing in your free time. I think most city women enjoy fine dining, shopping at higher priced stylish stores, and going to operas or live theatres. (don't know for sure)

Country women like me and find enjoyment hiking in the woods, riding 4 wheelers, fishing... I don't like crowds in malls or fancy restaurants, would rather get bargains in a thrift shop, and barbeque my own ribs or steak on the grill! I think we are more down to earth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2008, 05:58 PM

564 posts, read 2,340,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post
I like women who are educated, sophisticated, fun, confident, ambitious, worldly, well-rounded, is not an idiot (i.e., simple things like they can find Iraq on a world map, can immediately recognize a painting by Vincent Van Vogh, know basic things like John Wilkes Booth is the dude who assainated Abe Lincoln), they can rock out to Led Zeppelin one minute and get down and dirty to 50Cent the next. I like INTERESTING chicks.

From my experience, all these qualities can only be found in the single women who live in urban areas, college-educated. Most "country" women are the types who knit sweaters for their cats, watch Oprah and the QVC channel religously (probably because they have nothing else better to do), and go to church on Sundays. Fock that!

How old are you? 17? Dude? Chicks? "Get down and dirty?"

Oh no, women who watch Oprah? QVC? Go to church? What is wrong with the world today?

There is nothing that I find more INTERESTING than a woman who can appreciate the small things and enjoy a slower pace of life.

You assuming that "country" women can't recognize a Van GOGH painting is just silly...I've met women from huge towns that weren't smart enough to pour **** out of a boot.

Maybe when you grow up a little you'll realize that there's more to women than stereotypes.

Old 03-15-2008, 06:00 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,343,435 times
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Old 03-16-2008, 08:48 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,750,914 times
When a city woman collides with an animal, she screams and cries. When a country woman hits an animal, she quickly jumps out with a knife, guts the animal and takes it home to cook!

Old 03-17-2008, 04:45 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,343,435 times
Nope, don't think so. Not even close... not this one, anyway...

Old 03-17-2008, 03:43 PM

564 posts, read 2,340,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
When a city woman collides with an animal, she screams and cries. When a country woman hits an animal, she quickly jumps out with a knife, guts the animal and takes it home to cook!
No, that's just kinda...creepy.

If a woman did that, I'd leave her outside and speed off, haha. I actually enjoy women that, you know, care about animals. Not really interested in dating Rambo.

Old 03-17-2008, 06:22 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,439,262 times
Quote:
Kev ah way off there......
Maybe up in the hills kind of women not any country women I know.

I think all women scream and cry when something is hit we are nurturers that is our thing.

Old 03-17-2008, 06:26 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,439,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post
I like women who are educated, sophisticated, fun, confident, ambitious, worldly, well-rounded, is not an idiot (i.e., simple things like they can find Iraq on a world map, can immediately recognize a painting by Vincent Van Vogh, know basic things like John Wilkes Booth is the dude who assainated Abe Lincoln), they can rock out to Led Zeppelin one minute and get down and dirty to 50Cent the next. I like INTERESTING chicks.

From my experience, all these qualities can only be found in the single women who live in urban areas, college-educated. Most "country" women are the types who knit sweaters for their cats, watch Oprah and the QVC channel religously (probably because they have nothing else better to do), and go to church on Sundays. Fock that!
There are many women that live in the country that are educated, sophisticated, fun, confident and so on know how th read a map and be able to rock on the led zeppelin. They also know how to be real! Your misconception about women is very scary I wish you luck.

Old 03-21-2008, 06:54 AM

836 posts, read 3,381,254 times
Quote:
lol this is just too funny. I don't care what kind of woman ya are ( city or country) unless your a manly woman your gonna at least go "awwww" and be a little upset for the moment if you hit an animal.
I have NEVER known any country woman not even my great grandmother to jump out of the vehicle after hitting an animal, gutting the animal then take it home to cook it... lmao
I do have a friend whom hunts with her hubby and she will gut a deer but she won't jump out of car after hitting an animal to scrape it up off the road..lol
Now having said that...speaking in general of someone being country....My dad did a few years ago.. a deer jumped out in front of him and of course he hit it and he stopped to see if the deer was going to be ok..(My dad hunts deers by the way) he hit a doe and she was pregnant and here in NC you have to call the law or suppose to once you hit a deer and of course he did and when the trooper got there my dad told him she was pregnant and the trooper said well run home (which was right up the road) and get your gun and put the mom out of misery and you can have the babies so of course he did and yes the babies were allready dead.. so to make a long story short my dad had the babies stuffed and they sit in a basket in his livingroom. The babies are very pretty but weird to be stuffed.

Oh I ask my hubby what he thought of a country/city woman.. he says Country Girls are down to earth and very laid back (like me) and City Girls are fake as can be.. most have multiple surgeries to make themeselves pretty, they try to hard and hit ya hard in the wallet. Not all but most he states.

Old 03-21-2008, 07:27 AM

10 posts, read 25,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
Yes. City women are spoiled, gold-digging, fast-talking, emotionally unstable, manipulative sharks.

Whereas country women speak a little slower.

That is just too Funny.

yes there is a big difference,
just beware of the city gal that
THINKS she's a country girl.
she just can't make up her mind about anything...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships