Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2017, 01:11 PM

602 posts, read 395,928 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
So all their googling and links don't go to waste!
I think we'll have to reiterate that every few posts for those who don't get it: He did ask, she did confirm: Nazi.
(this'll be your shift, ok?)
can someone help me create a macro for this?

Old 02-03-2017, 01:12 PM

15,071 posts, read 10,099,201 times
Tattoo removal really that expensive?

If she truly regrets it and has turned over a new leaf, I'd pay for it as a gift. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to continue to date her. Yeh... the whole "have you dated a jew" question would make me wonder.

A quick google shows people tattooing over swastikas... apparently a lot of people go through a period of "hatred" with regret later.

Old 02-03-2017, 01:29 PM

15,071 posts, read 10,099,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
Wow...what a world we live in when all YOU people pretty much organize a lynch mob over someone's tattoo.
I make my opinion of someone different than that. You have no idea at all what the deal is with it and it's none of your damned business. She may very well regret that tattoo and wish it were gone every day of her life. Or maybe she doesn't give a crap about it. I don't.
Interesting and disappointing to see this cruel display. And some of you have the gall to refer to the holocaust...and the persecutions....
It was answered.... She got it and regret it. But there is question on whether she really has changed her views.

Lynch mob? where? did someone say that she should be tar and feathered or something?

I think people react to such symbols of hatred have a justified reason to.

Old 02-03-2017, 01:30 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,012,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
Wow...what a world we live in when all YOU people pretty much organize a lynch mob over someone's tattoo.
I make my opinion of someone different than that. You have no idea at all what the deal is with it and it's none of your damned business. She may very well regret that tattoo and wish it were gone every day of her life. Or maybe she doesn't give a crap about it. I don't.
Interesting and disappointing to see this cruel display. And some of you have the gall to refer to the holocaust...and the persecutions....
Good for you that you wouldn't give a crap.

I personally have no qualms about judging someone who displays such a symbol of hatred. I also have no issue with calling someone out who compares the judging of someone on the basis of their tattoo to a "lynch mob" or "persecution".

Really? Comparing the comments here to a "lynch mob" or the Holocaust?

FFS.

Old 02-03-2017, 01:34 PM

52,260 posts, read 52,668,250 times
I'm really a little taken aback by how many people have such a cavalier attitude about this subject, total disregard for the actual real implications of the heinousness of the symbol with arguments ranging from screw it as long as she's hot to how it's a religious symbol to how the Nazi's did some good etc etc. Jeez. LOL, I swear, people are just a trip sometimes.

Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees.

Old 02-03-2017, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I'm really a little taken aback by how many people have such a cavalier attitude about this subject, total disregard for the actual real implications of the heinousness of the symbol with arguments ranging from screw it as long as she's hot to how it's a religious symbol to how the Nazi's did some good etc etc. Jeez. LOL, I swear, people are just a trip sometimes.

Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees.
I bet most people excusing it belong to an ethnic group unaffected by the KKK/white nationalism.

Old 02-03-2017, 01:38 PM

52,260 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfRescuingPrincess View Post
I bet most people excusing it belong to an ethnic group unaffected by the KKK/white nationalism.
Probably, but the Nazi's murdered more than just Jews, they murdered gays and others that didn't fit "their mold", gypsies and blacks were frequently targeted as well.

Makes me sick frankly, you can say a lot of things and we all have our rights, but man oh man, I guess that's the negative side of free speech.

Old 02-03-2017, 01:58 PM

2,771 posts, read 2,303,369 times
"Have you ever dated a Jewish woman?"

"No, why?"

"Because I'm Jewish."

Now THAT would be irony! A Jewish woman with a Hindu tattoo.

Old 02-03-2017, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corvette ministries View Post
"have you ever dated a jewish woman?"

"no, why?"

"because i'm jewish."

now that would be irony! A jewish woman with a hindu tattoo.

- ___ -

Old 02-03-2017, 02:19 PM

255 posts, read 200,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Careerist View Post
If the last election has taught us anything, it's that these kind of (alt-right) people are much more prevalent than we had previously thought.
To whomever left me the rep message without leaving their name, what I mean by this is that the alt-right movement is far more prevalent than I think most of us would have ever thought it would be in the year 2017. I think for many of us, it blows our mind that there are still relatively many hateful, racist, white supremacists that exist in the world today, as if nothing were learned or gained from the Third Reigh movement. Is it a small movement? I guess you could say it is relatively small. But they sure have a pretty loud voice. So much so that the it was a huge issue when the alt-right was banned on one of the largest social media sites the other day.

That's why it would not necessarily surprise me if this young woman might be part of that group; because apparently there are a lot more of them than we previously thought. Being "alt-right" has sort become en vogue for the rebellious anti-establishment types.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships