Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2017, 07:34 PM

6 posts, read 4,734 times

Advertisements

If anyone has any advice for me it would be greatly appreciated. Let me start by saying there is a bit of an age difference between me and my fiancé I'm 27 and he's 38 and our relationship was rough for awhile last yr he has always made sexual comments about other women and he was very disrespectful towards me for a while there calling me names an putting me down but I chose to stay and we got through it even after he put his hands on me... But he started making comments about my younger sister that I laughed off at first he would say how she's his number 2 an she got some big boobs and at some point I had gotten sick of it and tore Into him telling him how it was disrespectful to me and that it hurt me an he had stopped for a while anyway... But after a few month he started with it again but this time the "jokes" were worse than before... She's pregnant now and he keeps joking that she's pregnant with his baby and that if my mom was hot he'd put a baby in her too... At first I laughed but it seems to have become a constant every day thing an it's really just too much...he just laughs about it.. How doesn't he see the pain in my eyes... I'm really starting to think he has some hidden desire to sleep with my sister or he want her baby to be his... SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME before I lose my mind!!!! THANK YOU
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2017, 07:40 PM

2,316 posts, read 2,547,449 times
DUMP. HIM. NOW. The End.

Old 02-03-2017, 07:42 PM

1,659 posts, read 1,248,091 times
Why is he still your fiance?! Good God, send him packing...

Old 02-03-2017, 07:45 PM

102,086 posts, read 107,113,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sben326 View Post
If anyone has any advice for me it would be greatly appreciated. Let me start by saying there is a bit of an age difference between me and my fiancé I'm 27 and he's 38 and our relationship was rough for awhile last yr he has always made sexual comments about other women and he was very disrespectful towards me for a while there calling me names an putting me down but I chose to stay and we got through it even after he put his hands on me... But he started making comments about my younger sister that I laughed off at first he would say how she's his number 2 an she got some big boobs and at some point I had gotten sick of it and tore Into him telling him how it was disrespectful to me and that it hurt me an he had stopped for a while anyway... But after a few month he started with it again but this time the "jokes" were worse than before... She's pregnant now and he keeps joking that she's pregnant with his baby and that if my mom was hot he'd put a baby in her too... At first I laughed but it seems to have become a constant every day thing an it's really just too much...he just laughs about it.. How doesn't he see the pain in my eyes... I'm really starting to think he has some hidden desire to sleep with my sister or he want her baby to be his... SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME before I lose my mind!!!! THANK YOU
..."starting to think" he wants to sleep with your sister? Only now, this crosses you mind?

Where did you dig up this lowlife? Return him ASAP to the gutter in which you found him. Don't look back. Change your locks.

Old 02-03-2017, 07:50 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,166,810 times
To be blunt, your fiance is abusive. This may be hard to accept, but it's the truth.

You have to think about why you feel the need to stay in an abusive relationship where your SO puts hands on you, then callously tells you about boinking and impregnating other women, especially when it's relatives.

Now, this is NOT easy, but you really do need to leave your fiance.

But overall, he has no respect for you. And it's probably lowered because you stayed after things got physical. So he just expects you to put up with all of his crap, because he figures you're not going anywhere, or planning to do anything. So that's his cue to keep doing what he's doing. And it will only get even worse. You see that with his comments becoming even more tasteless than before.

Old 02-03-2017, 07:58 PM

9,053 posts, read 17,133,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
To be blunt, your fiance is abusive. This may be hard to accept, but it's the truth.

You have to think about why you feel the need to stay in an abusive relationship where your SO puts hands on you, then callously tells you about boinking and impregnating other women, especially when it's relatives.

Now, this is NOT easy, but you really do need to leave your fiance.

But overall, he has no respect for you. And it's probably lowered because you stayed after things got physical. So he just expects you to put up with all of his crap, because he figures you're not going anywhere, or planning to do anything. So that's his cue to keep doing what he's doing. And it will only get even worse. You see that with his comments becoming even more tasteless than before.
This.

He puts you down and calls you names. He makes sexually suggestive comments about your female relatives and other women. HE PHYSICALLY HURT YOU.

Leave. It is only going to get worse, like mentioned above. Who cares if he wants to sleep with your sister? That's only a drop in this whole poisonous ocean. Are you that desperate for a man?

Old 02-03-2017, 08:02 PM

6 posts, read 4,734 times
Default VanillaChocolate

You're so right... He does believe he can do what he wants to me and I'll never leave because he has outright said it... I told him if I had ever found out he cheated if be out and he said with a chuckle no you won't you're never going anywhere... Huh wow hearing myself say that as I type this I'm realizing how pathetic I am... I mostly stay because my girls love him a he's the only father they know... I grew up most of my life without mine and he was extremely abusive to me as my mother and my other siblings up until he left and never came back... I guess honestly all I've ever known is abuse... Wow I'm realizing how dysfunctional I am... I think it's about time I reevaluate my life as the people I'm going to have in it

Old 02-03-2017, 08:04 PM

169 posts, read 114,758 times
You are in an abusive relationship in ALL aspects, especially emotional and verbal. I would leave this trash and go far away.

It looks like you are dependent on him though? I hope not. Coz it will be harder to leave. But I am leaning on you are unemployed and dependent on this trash of a human that's why you are still with him.

Old 02-03-2017, 08:10 PM

1,659 posts, read 1,248,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sben326 View Post
You're so right... He does believe he can do what he wants to me and I'll never leave because he has outright said it... I told him if I had ever found out he cheated if be out and he said with a chuckle no you won't you're never going anywhere... Huh wow hearing myself say that as I type this I'm realizing how pathetic I am... I mostly stay because my girls love him a he's the only father they know... I grew up most of my life without mine and he was extremely abusive to me as my mother and my other siblings up until he left and never came back... I guess honestly all I've ever known is abuse... Wow I'm realizing how dysfunctional I am... I think it's about time I reevaluate my life as the people I'm going to have in it
The part in bold is extremely concerning, because he's already making crude cracks about your sister and mom...what are you going to do when your girls grow up and he starts eyeing them as well?

Old 02-03-2017, 08:12 PM

2,894 posts, read 2,433,675 times
Yeah, OK.

Sigh. What do YOU think you should do, new poster?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships