Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2017, 03:32 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,236,113 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe182 View Post
Actually it was more like a tug on a couple of strands rather than a fist full of hair lol!

I saw him Wednesday night at dance class, but he acted the same as usual, he generally is a bit touchy feely in terms of hugging and stuff, and I'm not the only girl he hugs and kisses hello. However after class my three friends and I were talking to him outside (he was waiting for his friend), and while the conversation started with the three of us, I find that he always ends up gravitating towards me and looking at me. Like for instance, we were jokingly picking on him and I said something and he took as me defending him (which I really wasn't haha) and he put his arm around me and said something like "thank you" and then kinda like pet my hair (guess he might just really like my hair lol).

However on another note, one of my friends was asking him for recommendations for a trip she's going on in a month, I told her to ask him since he goes to this area all the time and even has property there. So she asked him during class, and he told her to take his # so he can text her the recommendations as he would have to think about it. When we were outside at the end of class, again in front of everyone (there were other people there too) he said aloud to her "ok so take my # down, and I'll think of places" then he went on to mention a couple of places but seemed like he was stuck and couldn't think of more at the moment. Anyway this exchange seemed totally platonic, I think he views her as a kid, as she's much younger than him and is only a couple of years older than his daughter, and he doesn't find excuses to touch her the way he does me. But I guess I can't help but wonder lol.

I will probably see him in class again tonight (this isn't my regular class and I'm just making up a class I missed), my friends won't be there so maybe it will be a good time to turn up the flirting! haha
He touched your hair again. For me, I find touching, caressing, moving hair from my face, to be very personal and intimate, as well as flirting. If he's not doing that with anyone else, then I think he's definitely flirting with you. If you've got him to yourself tonight, definitely turn up the flirting!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2017, 06:47 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
He touched your hair again. For me, I find touching, caressing, moving hair from my face, to be very personal and intimate, as well as flirting. If he's not doing that with anyone else, then I think he's definitely flirting with you. If you've got him to yourself tonight, definitely turn up the flirting!
I really thought touching a woman's hair is a no, no. I mean, all the time you ladies spend prepping up the doo. Hardly think that would be cool.

I could see if she was talking and the guy gently wipes her couple hair strands away from her eyes as if to see her better. I think she would like that but it shouldn't be all the time.

Well, unless you're giving her a long kiss and you run your fingers up the back of her neck and through her hair.

Old 02-12-2017, 05:42 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Yes, YES!! YEEEES!
Whoah there! Getting too excited. Lol

Old 02-21-2017, 03:02 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,236,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
I really thought touching a woman's hair is a no, no. I mean, all the time you ladies spend prepping up the doo. Hardly think that would be cool.

I could see if she was talking and the guy gently wipes her couple hair strands away from her eyes as if to see her better. I think she would like that but it shouldn't be all the time.

Well, unless you're giving her a long kiss and you run your fingers up the back of her neck and through her hair.
I don't mind if the guy I'm interested in brushes stands of hair away from my eyes and face...that's actually kinda hot

I also don't mind if his hand reaches around my back and he softly twirls his fingers or softly plays with the ends. My hair is now about shoulder length but at times it has been half way down my back.

Now the fingers up the neck through the hair while kissing is a total turn on

Was hoping the OP would've been back with an update!

Old 02-22-2017, 07:24 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
I don't mind if the guy I'm interested in brushes stands of hair away from my eyes and face...that's actually kinda hot

I also don't mind if his hand reaches around my back and he softly twirls his fingers or softly plays with the ends. My hair is now about shoulder length but at times it has been half way down my back.

Now the fingers up the neck through the hair while kissing is a total turn on

Was hoping the OP would've been back with an update!
Oh I know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships