Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 01:10 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,306,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkalot View Post
He won't be available as often as a man without children.

I tried to avoid women with children. They can't do this or that or have to be home at a certain time. Forget doing anything spontaneous.

At 24 people want to go out and do things.

Future dates with him may be TV with the kid, amusement park with the kid, dinner with the kid, movie with the kid.

Don't waste your 20's.
I agree. Who wants to make their life less fun?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2017, 02:57 PM

332 posts, read 294,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Not interested in kids unless the father is really hot.
He's veryyy hot LOL.

Old 02-15-2017, 03:49 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natiam View Post
He's veryyy hot LOL.
Well, I think you should remain open minded then and give him a chance.

Old 02-15-2017, 05:52 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,287,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkalot View Post
He won't be available as often as a man without children.

I tried to avoid women with children. They can't do this or that or have to be home at a certain time. Forget doing anything spontaneous.

At 24 people want to go out and do things.

Future dates with him may be TV with the kid, amusement park with the kid, dinner with the kid, movie with the kid.

Don't waste your 20's.
Meh.. not everyone wants to do that nightlife stuff. Do what you feel vibes with your personality. I've never been a spontaneous type.

Old 02-15-2017, 09:07 PM

332 posts, read 294,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Well, you are doing it willingly and knowingly.
It's odd but even for the little amount of time he has available, he's still a needy person and wants constant communication even if we don't see each other more than once a week. Like full on convos throughout the day, everyday, while he's at work or home with his kid. He's just so darn attractive and smart that it's a bit hard to let go. Maybe I need to go on some other dates.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:51 PM

352 posts, read 234,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Well, I think you should remain open minded then and give him a chance.
If the dude is "hot", he's likely already doing well as far as flings, physical only relationships etc....no matter how much attention is seemingly coming forth.

Just make sure ya'll let these single Dad's know beforehand you're with them because of the physical attraction only and you're interested zero otherwise. I'm sure you'll be accomodated for a night or 2 or 20....but be honest up front when kiddos are involved.

Just sayin, you dirty birds.

Old 02-17-2017, 08:20 AM

888 posts, read 555,517 times
I wouldn't do this. You are still young and should just be out dating and having fun. If you do continue on, please don't meet this child, no matter how " cute" you think she is, it's not best for her to meet you unless you guys get very serious. I would say at least 6 months down the line.

I actually find the part her wants constant communication and seems needy somewhat of a red flag.

Old 02-17-2017, 11:17 AM

3,137 posts, read 2,707,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiangirl_2015 View Post
I wouldn't do this. You are still young and should just be out dating and having fun. If you do continue on, please don't meet this child, no matter how " cute" you think she is, it's not best for her to meet you unless you guys get very serious. I would say at least 6 months down the line.

Agree.

In my 20s, I didn't want to be saddled down playing "stepmom" to someone else's child or being a full time babysitter.

I also didn't want to get involved with a man who had kids, because it wouldn't be fair to the kids to establish a relationship that might not work out.

If I were to become single again, I would not date at all, because I wouldn't want to drag my children into the ugly world of dating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships