Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 05:52 PM

997 posts, read 936,775 times

Advertisements

I dated younger when I was that age. She wouldn't be any different because of her age. You are 2 people who are interested in each other and that is pretty much all there is to it.

You treat her like a woman who you desire and enjoy and wish to please and she would treat you the same way.

People have different styles and expectations and I don't know what yours are or hers are but I suppose you try to pick up on clues like you would with any woman.

That is not a huge age difference. You are not that young anymore either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2017, 06:13 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,657 times
Why do you want that granny? If only sex I understand. Your range is 25-30.

Old 02-17-2017, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie60 View Post
Okay, I am taking notes here. Pump the gas for her, be patient, be a gentleman, just in case.
Why? To put in own magic stick only? What is the prospect of the development of relations in this case?

Old 02-17-2017, 06:30 PM

2,335 posts, read 4,150,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronicka View Post
I dated younger when I was that age. She wouldn't be any different because of her age. You are 2 people who are interested in each other and that is pretty much all there is to it.

You treat her like a woman who you desire and enjoy and wish to please and she would treat you the same way.

People have different styles and expectations and I don't know what yours are or hers are but I suppose you try to pick up on clues like you would with any woman.

That is not a huge age difference. You are not that young anymore either.
Exactly. You romance her the way you would a woman of any age. Make her feel special. Do this by paying attention when she talks and remember the details. She says she likes Topo Chico, you bring her one a week later. It's not rocket science. Hell, it's not even neural science.

Old 02-17-2017, 06:33 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,522,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
Why? To put in own magic stick only? What is the prospect of the development of relations in this case?
He's just being humorous ( which means funny ) and magic stick ( magic wand not stick! ) mate ( which means friend )

Old 02-17-2017, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
He's just being humorous ( which means funny ) and magic stick ( magic wand not stick! ) mate ( which means friend )
Yes, don't turn your back on me baby

Stop messin round with your tricks.

Don't turn your back on me baby

'Cause you just might pick up my magic stick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yJNijVVgYA

Old 02-17-2017, 06:52 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,522,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
Yes, don't turn your back on me baby

Stop messin round with your tricks.

Don't turn your back on me baby

'Cause you just might pick up my magic stick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yJNijVVgYA
Ohhhhh I take it back you're not completely mad then

Thank you for that mate I've not heard of the term " magic stick " before

Old 02-17-2017, 06:57 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,304,081 times
If it ain't broke don't fix it. Keep doing what you're doing you'll be fine.

Old 02-17-2017, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Ohhhhh I take it back you're not completely mad then

Thank you for that mate I've not heard of the term " magic stick " before

This is slang of 70 RocknRolla guys I guess.

Old 02-17-2017, 07:27 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,623,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debnor View Post
I am 34 and have been seeing a 47 year old woman for a month now. She really is intelligent and really fun to be around and it just kind of happened. We have been on a number of dates now and done everything from hiking to going out to dinner and a movie to just hanging out at the mall.

I certainly never saw this coming, though she didn't either. So I know this may sound like a dumb question considering whether they are younger or older there are many aspects that more or less stay the same, but for any women that are or have been in her age group is there anything you think I should know?

For the record we have not had sex but on our last date she invited me to her place and made a great meal and though we have kissed and done a few things before this time it went so far that she took off her shirt and we had a fun time just no sex which is perfectly fine, I know regardless of age you kinda let women lead on how comfortable they are on that kind of stuff. She didn't remove her bra either, saying as she put it "after three kids it's not a part I feel great about" of course I told her that is fine and it was. I am genuinely happy just spending time with her.

For our next date I want to plan something fun and unique.

So anyway, for those older women here is your idea of being romanced much different than when you were younger? Any things you think I should know? Thanks, I really do care for her and want to see how far this goes and make her feel comfortable and safe while offering her fun times.

When I was in my 20s I dated lots more women in their mid to late 30s and even early 40s than I did women my own age an younger. Interestingly most of them all approached me rather than me showing interest in them. Some of it was just sexual interest, but a couple very memorable ones were far more. I knew how to be a gentleman, even as a youngster, (benefit of good upbringing and wisdom from both my Father and Mother) and it seemed that it attracted older women to me. My current relationship is with a wonderful woman 2 years older. She's 54 and I'm 52. I've actually never been in a LTR with a woman younger than me. I wouldn't change that at all. For a variety of reasons, chief among those is a mature woman doesn,t play games and try to twist a guy up and play games using sex as a weapon.

It sounds to me like you have a good thing going. Taking things slow, no pressure, mutual respect, common interests, compatible character....sounds great! Se certainly isn't everything, and your respecting her boundaries and allowing her to work into trusting you. That can't be a bad thing man. I'd say just keep on the way you are. Not pushing her is a very good thing. My lady has scars froma bad car wreck she is very self conscious about. It took hr a while to realize that I actually see them as an attractive feature, and I have some wicked scars of my own. It's not such a big deal with guys I suppose, my scars never bothered her. We men seem to be be less self conscious about them, but women...that's different. It can take a woman a long time, even with someone she's intimate with, to not be self conscious about scars, stretch marks, whatever. As it stands, I'm the only one my lady trusts to talk about and fully expose her scars to. Trust. It's earned not given. Your on the right track.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships