Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 09:38 AM

17 posts, read 38,737 times

Advertisements

I met my bf around 2 years ago, he is Albanian, younger than me with 2 years and proud to be an Albanian with his traditions.
After 6 months I realised he is very distant with me ( he had3 months in his country and we was just chatting no phone call or video call) so i decided to break his fb account to see what is hiding..of course i found he was speaking with an albanian girl they seemed to be togheter..i* asked him explanations and because of love I forgived him..2 months later I decided to go back in germany and sick of all his bad behaviour , offends without any reason ..I met another boy and coincidence was a friend of him...it looked unbelievable...it sawed pictures in his phone with my bf...i found my bf spoked very bad about me in his face.hurted me very much the fact I was asking him everyday when can I go to him and he was answering me "in a sunny day " while he was in germany..after 1 week we spoked again.When I was in his country I catched him chatting with girls...his answer :"you was sleeping and I got bored.is nothing bad to speak with others..is just a chat" .after 2 months again I found he is speaking with others.what can I do ? He don't understand is not normal to speak with others..because of my mistake he had acces to all my accounts ( fb, samsung account, phone when we was togheter) but he never gaved me nothing and was accepting to break up woth me than to give me his accounts.he tell me are just bull****s and i am a ***** which dont believe him. I understood is younger than me , I understood he don't want nothing serious ( I mean a marriage or to live togheter) I have 26 years..please give me advices I am desperate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2017, 10:53 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,972,298 times
you have 26 years. Don't wait until you have more years.

Find a better guy who doesn't hurted you.

Old 03-14-2017, 11:08 AM

12,823 posts, read 24,402,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleni View Post
I met my bf around 2 years ago, he is Albanian, younger than me with 2 years and proud to be an Albanian with his traditions.
After 6 months I realised he is very distant with me ( he had3 months in his country and we was just chatting no phone call or video call) so i decided to break his fb account to see what is hiding..of course i found he was speaking with an albanian girl they seemed to be togheter..i* asked him explanations and because of love I forgived him..2 months later I decided to go back in germany and sick of all his bad behaviour , offends without any reason ..I met another boy and coincidence was a friend of him...it looked unbelievable...it sawed pictures in his phone with my bf...i found my bf spoked very bad about me in his face.hurted me very much the fact I was asking him everyday when can I go to him and he was answering me "in a sunny day " while he was in germany..after 1 week we spoked again.When I was in his country I catched him chatting with girls...his answer :"you was sleeping and I got bored.is nothing bad to speak with others..is just a chat" .after 2 months again I found he is speaking with others.what can I do ? He don't understand is not normal to speak with others..because of my mistake he had acces to all my accounts ( fb, samsung account, phone when we was togheter) but he never gaved me nothing and was accepting to break up woth me than to give me his accounts.he tell me are just bull****s and i am a ***** which dont believe him. I understood is younger than me , I understood he don't want nothing serious ( I mean a marriage or to live togheter) I have 26 years..please give me advices I am desperate.
Yes there may be a cultural aspect to his behavior.

But it is not the only factor.

Old 03-14-2017, 11:13 AM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Who cares if it's cultural, or if it's simply his personality, his character? He's not a good bf, it should be clear at this point. He may not even be interested in you. Find a better bf. There are so many guys out there, why spend any more time worrying about this one?

Old 03-14-2017, 11:24 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,972,298 times
He is a douche no matter what nationality he is.

Old 03-14-2017, 01:15 PM

1,261 posts, read 971,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
He is a douche no matter what nationality he is.
Agreed, just like a circumcised penis, you need to cut him off.

Old 03-14-2017, 01:28 PM

2,411 posts, read 1,975,530 times
You might want to do just a little bit of reading about the Albanian culture!

Gender Roles and Statuses

The Relative Status of Women and Men. Albania is a patriarchal society based on male predominance. Women are accorded subordinate roles. The communist Party of Labor did much to emancipate women during a revolutionary campaign in the late 1960s and early 1970s, but many of the gains of that social revolution have been reversed since the introduction of democracy and a free market economy. Old traditions have revived, and despite legal equality and acceptance in the workforce, women have much less representation in public life than they did under the former regime.

Read more: http://www.everyculture.com/A-Bo/Albania.html#ixzz4bKWEQppJ

Even if your particular man seems to be a 'nice guy' when not in or communicating with those of his Albanian culture, and even if he isn't muslim (you don't mention it but that may compound any issues as well), I think I would be leery of dating/living with/committing to an Albanian man given how he might have been raised to see women. I would certainly see what you, OP, have described as a reason to get out of that relationship IMMEDIATELY.

Old 03-14-2017, 01:29 PM

1,278 posts, read 1,115,312 times
He sounds like a jerk. Dump the chump. Kick him to the curb. Toss him out like the garbage that he is.

Old 03-14-2017, 01:38 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,725,072 times
Default .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleni View Post
He does not seem to value or respect you. There is no point keep this relationship.

Old 03-15-2017, 12:41 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,725,051 times
Probably both.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships