Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 05:14 AM

1 posts, read 2,089 times

Advertisements

Ive known this girl since we were children, but started dating her again for the last 3 years. My problem was she was living with me and she would stay out to 3 oclock when she did hang with her friends, which was about every 3 months. So I would put her out and hook back up 4 or 5 days later and tell her not to do it again......she just kept messing up doing it again and again....now she doesnt do it anymore....shes in by 10 oclock now. a year ago i caught her sneaking texting her daughters father from her daughters phone asking where a party was at and that she was gonna step out. and i put her out for 2 weeks before I let her back home. My problem is she is best friends with 4 of my cousins that I barely even know. She grew up with them on the other side of town. The problem is, is that she wont let me get close to any of her family or friends. Everytime we argue she would go and tell them a whole lot of things that I said. I asked her why would You do that because if you want to marry me imma have to get close to your circle, or at least be civil with. But calling them telling them unneccessary stuff is un called for. Almost like she purposely want them to hate me. She never bring me around her family...She dont even deal with her family and they known me since childhood. She bring her friends around to say hi and then leave. 2 weeks ago I kicked her out for a week for not waking me up telling me she was leaving. I woke up not knowing if she was dead or not and it pissed me off. It seems like every 3 months she F. up.....What you think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2017, 05:25 AM

540 posts, read 360,314 times
You assume she wants to marry you.....
You might just be the safe dependable guy she needs but doesn't want to be with
She's at the stage where she likes to party and you are Mr Backup.

You keep going back and forth and she keeps using you and u keep falling for it

Old 03-23-2017, 05:27 AM

1 posts, read 2,074 times
My girlfriend also f-up by coming morning hours sometimes 3 or 4 in the morning once a month on average. So, I am going to the same and even come hove 6 in the morning. If it does not bother her, I will think she is cheating, no love or care anymore.

Old 03-23-2017, 05:27 AM

540 posts, read 360,314 times
Put her out once and for all.
Find someone with less drama (preferably child free) especially if you don't have any kids

Old 03-23-2017, 05:42 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,888,666 times
You sound more like her father than a boyfriend.

She sounds like a kid the way she is acting. She should be a Mom.

Move on and find someone more mature.

Old 03-23-2017, 05:58 AM

427 posts, read 436,563 times
Time for both of you to move on and work on behaving maturely. A committed relationship is usually more successful with individuals of similar values and goals. Seems like you are both playing games.

Old 03-23-2017, 06:48 AM

5,016 posts, read 7,399,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteyC View Post
Time for both of you to move on and work on behaving maturely. A committed relationship is usually more successful with individuals of similar values and goals. Seems like you are both playing games.
This

Old 03-23-2017, 07:03 AM

2,144 posts, read 1,867,138 times
It amazes me what people think are relationships.

Instead of talking with some woman you supposedly love, you throw her out of the house like some dog that piddled on the carpet because she went out with her friends? You sound like a controlling jerk and she might feel the need to sneak around to socialize because you won't "allow" her to.

Just end it and move on. And maybe learn something.

Old 03-23-2017, 07:05 AM

10,495 posts, read 6,945,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakecountry11 View Post
Ive known this girl since we were children, but started dating her again for the last 3 years. My problem was she was living with me and she would stay out to 3 oclock when she did hang with her friends, which was about every 3 months. So I would put her out and hook back up 4 or 5 days later and tell her not to do it again......she just kept messing up doing it again and again....now she doesnt do it anymore....shes in by 10 oclock now. a year ago i caught her sneaking texting her daughters father from her daughters phone asking where a party was at and that she was gonna step out. and i put her out for 2 weeks before I let her back home. My problem is she is best friends with 4 of my cousins that I barely even know. She grew up with them on the other side of town. The problem is, is that she wont let me get close to any of her family or friends. Everytime we argue she would go and tell them a whole lot of things that I said. I asked her why would You do that because if you want to marry me imma have to get close to your circle, or at least be civil with. But calling them telling them unneccessary stuff is un called for. Almost like she purposely want them to hate me. She never bring me around her family...She dont even deal with her family and they known me since childhood. She bring her friends around to say hi and then leave. 2 weeks ago I kicked her out for a week for not waking me up telling me she was leaving. I woke up not knowing if she was dead or not and it pissed me off. It seems like every 3 months she F. up.....What you think.
Hello, first-time poster.

I think, if this post is real, you need to be more selective in whom you bed. There are more important things in life than getting laid, you know. Things such as trust and self-esteem.

You really know what to do. Now the question is if you have the necessary guts to do it.

Old 03-23-2017, 07:19 AM

23,155 posts, read 26,072,600 times
you say "She dont even deal with her family " so where does she go when you kick her out?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships