Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 02:08 PM

5,110 posts, read 3,070,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
No, they really aren't. Log into booking.com or trivago any time of day or night and you will find a hotel room near you. I doubt you have ever tried it. Why would you lie?
Well I have only tried a couple of times so far. I didn't log into a website but just called the hotels. Maybe it was just a bad couple of nights when I tried.

And it feels like 70% for sure, but I am just going based on my experience.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2017, 02:15 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,725,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironpony View Post
Well I have only tried a couple of times so far. I didn't log into a website but just called the hotels. Maybe it was just a bad couple of nights when I tried.
Do you not have a smartphone?

Old 04-05-2017, 02:35 PM

No.

Old 04-05-2017, 02:47 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,865,153 times
Quote:
No.
You have the phone number to all the area hotels in your contacts, and didn't go online to find out what was near?

Old 04-05-2017, 03:41 PM

9,375 posts, read 6,975,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
* If you choose to give a number, use a burner. Never a personal number or home number.
* Carry only cash and id. Anything else you are willing to loose.
* Car should have gas... try not to stop in between destinations
* I would highly advise against going to a private residence. You have no control over the situation from the getgo...
* Choose the hotel. Consider one that doesn't have outside facing entrances directly to the rooms. One that you must enter through a lobby or alternate entrances
* Lock the door.
* Hide a spare key on the car. You'd be surprise how many victims end up loosing their keys in the process. It keeps you from quickly removing yourself from a situation.
* Never ever take on a assailant. Usually they operate in groups.
* Be wary if the woman is "checking - in" on her cell phone.
* Think with the "big head" not the "small one".
* If you head to her room, excuse yourself to the bathroom and use that time to make sure no one is hiding in there with you before you lock the inner lock/chain. Sliding door on the first floor room? Check that too is locked.

Is that the type of advice you were looking for?
How many pros have you transacted with?

Old 04-05-2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
You have the phone number to all the area hotels in your contacts, and didn't go online to find out what was near?
I know where the hotels are. I looked up the hotels and called them each individually, but the times I have done that they are booked up.

Old 04-05-2017, 04:24 PM

9,375 posts, read 6,975,888 times
Quote:
I know where the hotels are. I looked up the hotels and called them each individually, but the times I have done that they are booked up.
Your local best western Ramada holiday inn and Hilton are always booked?

Old 04-05-2017, 04:43 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,438,862 times
Nothing says "I only think of you as a warm hole on top of a mattress" like taking a stranger to a hotel!

You need help, OP, and not the kind you'll get on this forum.

Old 04-05-2017, 05:18 PM

15,071 posts, read 10,101,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
How many pros have you transacted with?
Most of my close lady friends are "pros" to varying degrees..... along with my previous LTR GF was a part-timer. I've known them for 20 years plus now and they are like family to me. Its a long story that's been touched on here and there in this forum. There's a long list of things you learn.... often it has to a lot to do with being safe not just transacting with a pro...

A lot of it is common sense that translates to just being safe.... like with the topic of this thread.

Here's another...

* Never give a ride to a user asking to take a detour to score... heck.. just steer clear of obvious users that have totally lost control.

Last edited by usayit; 04-05-2017 at 05:27 PM..

Old 04-05-2017, 05:24 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
No, they really aren't. Log into booking.com or trivago any time of day or night and you will find a hotel room near you. I doubt you have ever tried it. Why would you lie?
In my experience, having done the hotel on the spur of the moment many times, never once I couldn't find a hotel/resort room that had no vacancy. Well, only once, when I was in Las Vegas on New Year Eve Y2K. Even then, I found a room just outside the strip.

As for 70% women being ghetto booty from the slums for quick one night stands, OP.....LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships