Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2017, 05:33 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,249,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986pacecar View Post
You might want to consider "dating" a better class of women. Seems like you're setting the bar pretty low.
Amen.

Shudder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2017, 06:17 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,021,788 times
If you're on the spectrum, you may have difficulty picking up on social cues that others might see as danger signals. For this reason, you may want to exercise particular caution with strangers who approach you. The fact that these women don't seem willing to go out with you but are eager to sleep with you seems like a red flag to me.

I would get advice from the same female friends who are giving you fashion tips on building social skills so you can more confidently approach women, carry on conversations, and ask for phone numbers. This will allow you to decide which women to try to talk to, and you won't be limited to those who initiate.

The good news is that with all these ladies throwing themselves at you, you must be very attractive. This will help you get legitimate dates. Heck, maybe one or more of your helpful female friends is interested and you just don't know it.

Old 04-03-2017, 07:35 PM

1,505 posts, read 1,810,547 times
Do not go to clubs!

Old 04-03-2017, 07:57 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,928,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Are you so hard up that you can't turn down these women? If you're concerned, then bow out, simple. Of course even going with those in better parts of town you may be safer from theft but not STD's, right?
Okay

I'm usually not one to preach about casual sex and STD's and all that other stuff, but I find it a little bit strange that the OP is more worried about these women's home's being in dangerous neighborhoods or if it's safe enough for him to give them his phone number. I think he's being a little paranoid here, unless he's had an experience in the past that causes him to have his guard up.

Old 04-03-2017, 08:15 PM

926 posts, read 828,850 times
Go to a night club with sex rooms.

Old 04-04-2017, 02:05 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,866,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninglikethieves View Post
Okay

I'm usually not one to preach about casual sex and STD's and all that other stuff, but I find it a little bit strange that the OP is more worried about these women's home's being in dangerous neighborhoods or if it's safe enough for him to give them his phone number. I think he's being a little paranoid here, unless he's had an experience in the past that causes him to have his guard up.
I think he's previously stated that he doesn't even give his real name, so yeah a little paranoid. I don't get the part about worrying whether or not she has your phone number. I don't picture getting assaulted in the head through the phone and I can always block numbers.

OP: Are you worried someone will track you down or find where you live through your phone number? Just don't answer the door if you're not expecting anyone.

Old 04-04-2017, 03:39 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironpony View Post
Basically sometimes a woman I meet like in a night club while out with friends for example, will pretty much downright hit on me and sexually proposition me, right away. If I find the woman attractive, then I am usually turned on by this and would want some casual sex, once in a while.

However, the last woman who did this, who I was very attracted to, as soon as she gave me her address to come to, I got scared cause she lived in the rough, bad part of town. The 'ghetto' I guess we could call it.

So I turned her down, just in case, thinking well this woman is a complete stranger really, and I don't know her... I have done this before with women who lived in that part of town.

However, is there anything I can to do determine that a sexually interested stranger is safe, and likely not some possible sort of set up where they mean to harm me or use me for something else other than sex?

I mean when I am sought after sexually by a woman and she is interested in casual sex, I find that they are from that part of town around 60-70% of the time.

And this mean either two things:

1. People from that part of town might likely have an alternate agenda if it's 60-70%, all coming from the ghetto area...

2. They probably mean no harm at all and perhaps women (or men to), from the ghetto are just the type of culture to have a more sexually liberated lifestyle.

Now I don't mean to say one group of people is better than the other or anything like that. I'm not judging. I am just wondering what is safe, based on my own statistics of how I am approached by women and which ones want me that way.

What do you think?

If you didn't mention right off the bat that you're a guy, I would have thought you were a naive teenage woman with your questions . And for a guy that's gets offered sex in the mere presence of women and someone who is constantly getting laid, you seem pretty clueless.

Anyway, its an easy fix: You get a hotel room, if that wasn't already mentioned.

Interesting, every woman you meet that wants to have meaningless sex come from the ghetto-hood projects, Lol.

Old 04-05-2017, 01:42 PM

5,110 posts, read 3,070,995 times
Not every one of them, just about 70%. I think maybe people from that area, are just more sexually liberated maybe, but that is just my theory based on that statistic.

As for hotel rooms, I don't know what hotels you are talking about, cause hotels have to be booked days, or weeks in advance. I tried the hotel thing, but they are always booked up, if you call in the late evening, spur the moment.

Another theory I have, is maybe single women can afford to live in the ghetto easier cause housing is cheaper, where as women who do not live in that area, need a partner to help own homes maybe. So maybe it's not that women from the ghetto are more sexually liberated, they are just single in general, compared to women who live in more costly homes? Could that be why?

Old 04-05-2017, 01:47 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironpony View Post
As for hotel rooms, I don't know what hotels you are talking about, cause hotels have to be booked days, or weeks in advance. I tried the hotel thing, but they are always booked up, if you call in the late evening, spur the moment.
No, they really aren't. Log into booking.com or trivago any time of day or night and you will find a hotel room near you. I doubt you have ever tried it. Why would you lie?

Old 04-05-2017, 02:00 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,249,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forum_browser View Post
If you're on the spectrum, you may have difficulty picking up on social cues that others might see as danger signals. For this reason, you may want to exercise particular caution with strangers who approach you. The fact that these women don't seem willing to go out with you but are eager to sleep with you seems like a red flag to me.

I would get advice from the same female friends who are giving you fashion tips on building social skills so you can more confidently approach women, carry on conversations, and ask for phone numbers. This will allow you to decide which women to try to talk to, and you won't be limited to those who initiate.

The good news is that with all these ladies throwing themselves at you, you must be very attractive. This will help you get legitimate dates. Heck, maybe one or more of your helpful female friends is interested and you just don't know it.
As well as the cues that not everyone is as interested as he thinks...

70%? Ya ummm no.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships