Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2017, 11:22 PM

1,265 posts, read 964,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I usually bring scissors.
Scissors, I'm almost afraid to ask....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2017, 11:23 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,685,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourgermanicanish View Post
I think it's good because if a guy goes downtown on a lady and she's hairy as hell, by the time he lifts his head up he will look like a conquistador because his chin and face will be filled with hair.

Cracking up!

Old 04-14-2017, 11:23 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,457,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand McLovin View Post
If you don't perform mate you know what she'll cut off! ...

Old 04-14-2017, 11:24 PM

10,889 posts, read 2,175,248 times
Quote:
Hey, I'm not saying its a deal breaker, Ive picked quite few hairs from my mouth over the years, but theres something extremely sexy running your tongue over soft and smooth skin.
haha, sorry, i didn't mean to let the vajayjay go wild either, just a well maintened garden (because that KFC stuff is really making me hungry), everyone can love everything, i'm not criticizing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourgermanicanish View Post
I think it's good because if a guy goes downtown on a lady and she's hairy as hell, by the time he lifts his head up he will look like a conquistador because his chin and face will be filled with hair.

huh, you can be "hairy" without being "hairy as hell" ya know... lol.
plus, most guys don't care if they themselves are hairy (the ones i know though, sorry if not accurate), when you give a bj to an hairy guy, it's the same, cough cough.

Old 04-14-2017, 11:24 PM

Quote:
If I have to find a snake in a Bush one more time.......

Old 04-14-2017, 11:25 PM

426 posts, read 349,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Cracking up!
Actually now that I think about it, the conquistador look is hot lol but it's much better when a guy has his own beard instead of getting a beard from me if I don't shave.

Old 04-14-2017, 11:25 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,585,620 times
Quote:
Hey, I'm not saying its a deal breaker, Ive picked quite few hairs from my mouth over the years, but theres something extremely sexy running your tongue over soft and smooth skin.
To be fair, there are plenty of other areas where you can do that ..,

Old 04-14-2017, 11:28 PM

83 posts, read 79,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZcyclist View Post
I suspect that when men fantasize about a woman it involves "The act" sooner rather than later. For women, about what do you fantasize? Not your husband but if you know a man well and find him attractive?
No, the 'act' in literary form better come soon or I will move on fast. I never fantasize about anyone I know no matter how good looking they are. Fantasy is fantasy and that is how I like it and never share it with a boyfriend as they always want to make it happen in real life even though they tell you they don't in order to get you tell them your fantasies. REally hate that part, guys asking and eventually expecting to make it happen when you know it will suck in real life.

Old 04-14-2017, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
No kidding like the apples.

Old 04-14-2017, 11:30 PM

1,265 posts, read 964,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Oh yeah, I love working those areas as well, but sometime I want to camping in a nice beautiful clearing and create a river.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships