Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2017, 12:50 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times

Advertisements

Next time ask for waitress with a training bra. Or a male waiter. Then again, Ive seen some male waiters with c-cup man-boobs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2017, 12:51 PM

1,658 posts, read 1,256,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Men will probably never get it unless the day comes along when their clothing styles ordinarily reveal, not only, does he have a beer belly but how is he equipped?
LOL.

Old 04-22-2017, 12:53 PM

194 posts, read 143,386 times
Quote:
Men will probably never get it unless the day comes along when their clothing styles ordinarily reveal, not only, does he have a beer belly but how is he equipped? And that the common perception is that a 3 or 4 incher won't draw any looks even if it's not a problem in a good relationship..
I hope it does come, because as far as I'm concerned, this seems like worrying too much.

Old 04-22-2017, 12:59 PM

23,173 posts, read 26,194,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob 42 View Post
I hope it does come, because as far as I'm concerned, this seems like worrying too much.

It sounds like you do what you can and that reassures her she is just fine for you.(But don't ever ogle the big breasted ones, even in your mind or it WILL show)
The rest, if you're assuring enough, will just be her problem and one she has probably had forever which makes reassurance a little tough.
(BTDT...can you tell I've never had a problem with sleeping on my stomach? )

Old 04-22-2017, 01:01 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,609,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
Tell her small boobs turn you on. Anything more than a mouthful is a waste.
Haha! I don't really agree with this even though I have small boobs. I prefer bigger ones, but I'm not interested in getting implants and don't really spend much time worrying about the size of mine. At least they're cute and perky.

Old 04-22-2017, 01:02 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
I mean the only thing I can think of is that I happen to like BOTH small and big breasts, maybe me liking big breasts might be a problem for her?
That would only be a problem if you constantly talk about them or mentioned you like big boobs quite frequently so if not you'll be fine

As it stands now it's like I said previously just by paying more attention to them during sex, on the sofa and have a cuddle up with your hand up her top ( just like when we were teenagers! LMAO ) and any other moments when you're showing affection, basically SHOWING her that you enjoy them and it's not a problem for you as if she feels insecure about this seeing that you are attracted to her in every way WILL make her feel better about herself mate and help towards easing any fears she has

Right it's your missus so YOU know her..... I know it's a sensitive subject but can you actually sit down and talk about this with her? And on the subject of boob jobs has she hinted or thought about it previously?

If so I'm sure I can thing of something to say so you can bring it up without coming across as this and that and without hurting her feelings

Old 04-22-2017, 01:05 PM

23,173 posts, read 26,194,030 times
Quote:
Sounds good, but how would I bring it up? If I asked her about it, she might think I don't like her enough as she is now.
Missed that one.
Whoa baby....if you even so much as hint at that for your sake and not something she wants, you just killed the whole idea of reassuring her that you like her as she is.

Old 04-22-2017, 01:05 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,105,040 times
I agree with others. Do NOT suggest a boob job.

If that was a body part that could be donated, I'd happily share.

Old 04-22-2017, 01:06 PM

Quote:
It sounds like you do what you can and that reassures her she is just fine for you.(But don't ever ogle the big breasted ones, even in your mind or it WILL show)
The rest, if you're assuring enough, will just be her problem and one she has probably had forever which makes reassurance a little tough.
(BTDT...can you tell I've never had a problem with sleeping on my stomach? )
I'll try not to ogle, though the craziest thing happened to me. A woman with big breasts tried flirting with me at my job, she asked me out but I told her I was already in a relationship. The next day, she showed up wearing a shirt with cleavage and tried flirting with me again. I had to say no with a stern voice before she backed off.

Old 04-22-2017, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
That would only be a problem if you constantly talk about them or mentioned you like big boobs quite frequently so if not you'll be fine

As it stands now it's like I said previously just by paying more attention to them during sex, on the sofa and have a cuddle up with your hand up her top ( just like when we were teenagers! LMAO ) and any other moments when you're showing affection, basically SHOWING her that you enjoy them and it's not a problem for you as if she feels insecure about this seeing that you are attracted to her in every way WILL make her feel better about herself mate and help towards easing any fears she has

Right it's your missus so YOU know her..... I know it's a sensitive subject but can you actually sit down and talk about this with her? And on the subject of boob jobs has she hinted or thought about it previously?

If so I'm sure I can thing of something to say so you can bring it up without coming across as this and that and without hurting her feelings
I don't think she's hinted at a boob job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships