Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2017, 07:40 PM

1,020 posts, read 808,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
Join Fet. You may like it.
I second that, if OP is actually interested. He/she has not come back to let us know if they are intrigued or disgusted, being manipulated or what?

Everyone's fetishes/kinks are subjective. What grosses me out (spitting) would be no problem to someone else & vice versa. Some are as mild as liking black stockings or as seemingly out there, as dressing up in furry costumes. What's important is that the 2 (or 3 or 4) people participating are all on the same page in their interests & that no one is coercing another.

I hope OP comes back & gives us a bit more backstory.

Old 04-30-2017, 09:15 PM

426 posts, read 351,512 times
I'm just cracking up remembering something one of my friends told me. He went to a random party and the first thing he saw when he walked in, was an older Japanese business man underneath the carpet. He wanted people to step all over him, that was his fetish lol. That sounds painful to me but I guess whatever works for someone might not work for others lol.

Old 04-30-2017, 10:04 PM

44,348 posts, read 20,047,057 times
Unfortunately, some posts were not PG-13 and, consequently, have been deleted. Off-topic and orphaned posts have been deleted as well. This thread is now closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships