Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 05:41 PM

499 posts, read 756,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
He wasn't getting women of the quality of Lauren London. That's kinda my point. Anyone can get girls, not anyone is pulling Jlo for example. It's kindoff like Jay Z, did he get women before he was famous? Yea

Was he pulling women in the same vicinity as let's say Beyonce? Hell no

I used Jay Z and Wayne because their both seen as unnactractive by most women I know but they can pull these Hot women because they're rich and famous. Jay Z is tall though so maybe he was a bad example.
I don't know where you're from, but in NYC, you'll see UGLY, SHORT and FAT guys with hot women all of the time. Seriously. These guys have the confidence and are willing to go the extra mile to risk rejection. Not allof them have millions.

Hang out in the your typical middle - lower middle class neighborhood and you will see above average looking women all day. They're NOT only going for tall men.

You're dealing with too many "absolutes". If all tall men did so well, then half of these "woe is me" threads on CD wouldn't exist.

Jay Z is tall and oogly but I'm positive he was pulling model looking women back in his Marcy Projects days. He was a drug dealer. He would've had project chicks (and some of them are HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT) all over him. Lil Wayne no different.

Hang out in Queens and Brooklyn, Uptown Manhattan and the Bx. You'll see all of those short and tall betas scratching their heads saying "How did he get her"

I know when I dated model looking chicks just about everyone hated and said similar things to me. "How did you get her"

You just sit there and laugh.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:42 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,119,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter002 View Post
I don't know where you're from, but in NYC, you'll see UGLY, SHORT and FAT guys with hot women all of the time. Seriously. These guys have the confidence and are willing to go the extra mile to risk rejection. Not allof them have millions.

Hang out in the your typical middle - lower middle class neighborhood and you will see above average looking women all day. They're NOT only going for tall men.

You're dealing with too many "absolutes". If all tall men did well, then half of these "woe is me" threads on CD wouldn't exist.
You are truly dreaming if you think most women would settle for a short guy. Most would you choose a tall guy over someone who is very short. Many tall men make women feel safe and they make good providers

Old 09-18-2012, 05:47 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,357,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
You are truly dreaming if you think most women would settle for a short guy. Most would you choose a tall guy over someone who is very short. Many tall men make women feel safe and they make good providers
Here is another of your judgmental remarks. It isn't racist but it may as well be. It's also just mean.

I dated a man my height which is 5 feet 6 inches. I did not 'settle' for him. Tall men do not make you feel safe.

Most any man with the potential can make a good provider.

To all you short men out there.....You're just as good as any other man!

Quote:
No one said "most would settle" for a short guy. Unlike yourself, lots of women look at individuals and judge the complete package. My 5'4 friend is getting married to a HOT latina (who I think is about 5'6) with long beautiful hair and green eyes in November. He probably makes no more than $40K-$50K (in NYC, that's chicken scratch). He's a party promoter. They've been together for about 6 years and are in love.

If you see yourself as just as darkskinned women then that's all people will see. If you see yourself as just a fat guy, then that's how people will see you.

You don't love yourself, so you'd never understand.

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times
Quote:
How is it crap? You think Taller men are "naturally" more confident? There are plenty of taller wusses out there. They may get a free pass, but then you ignore tall ugly guys, tall broke guys, tall guys with no personalities?

I'm not saying shorter men as a whole do better than taller men of course that's not true, but if you don't put yourself out there, you're not going to get anything.

Every man doesn't want to screw everything in site.

If you stay home and play your XBOX all day in your mom's basement, you're not going to get anything, and that is independent of height (esp in this economy)

Esp if you're a taller guy, if you're not pulling in what you want, or getting any results, something is wrong with you!

Players. the Lady's Man at any height does well because they put themselves out there and risk rejection.

No what I was disagreeing with was you were essentially saying if I try hard enough I'll automatically get everything I want. It's in the same vain as, the reason your poor is because you didn't work hard enough

Old 09-18-2012, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
No what I was disagreeing with was you were essentially saying if I try hard enough I'll automatically get everything I want. It's in the same vain as, the reason your poor is because you didn't work hard enough
Well one thing is certain. Some try and work harder than others. If a short guy in theory gets rejected twice as much as a taller guy (speaking in absolutes) but puts himself out there four times as much, he'll do twice as better than the taller guy.

Some people blame stupid things on their lack of success with the opposite sex. Since height discrimination, or the belief that shorter guys are "naturally inferior" is rampant there's always skepticism if a shorter guy does well, esp with women. Many won't believe it, or attribute it to some other factor ("he has to have money", etc)

Some people just work harder, develop their character and put themselves out there more.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:52 PM

Quote:
No one said "most would settle" for a short guy. Unlike yourself, lots of women look at individuals and judge the complete package. My 5'4 friend is getting married to a HOT latina (who I think is about 5'6) with long beautiful hair and green eyes in November. He probably makes no more than $40K-$50K (in NYC, that's chicken scratch). He's a party promoter. They've been together for about 6 years and are in love.

If you see yourself as just as darkskinned women then that's all people will see. If you see yourself as just a fat guy, then that's how people will see you.

You don't love yourself, so you'd never understand.
sure she was a 'hot latina' (anything with white skin and straight hair is hot) and even if she was, she is wasting her looks on someone who is 5'4. I'd shoot for 6'2 if this imaginary woman really existed

besides, I am a woman and there are many things I can do to improve myself..breast implants, skin lightening and various other cosmetic enhancements.

as a short man there is nothing you can do but be short. which sux big time

Old 09-18-2012, 05:54 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,357,424 times
Quote:
sure she was a 'hot latina' (anything with white skin and straight hair is hot) and even if she was, she is wasting her looks on someone who is 5'4. I'd shoot for 6'2 if this imaginary woman really existed

besides, I am a woman and there are many things I can do to improve myself..breast implants, skin lightening and various other cosmetic enhancements.

How do you know how it feels to be a short man? When you crossdress is that your character or something?

Old 09-18-2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
How do you know how it feels to be a short man? When you crossdress is that your character or something?
I'm telling Walter, that as a short man there is nothing he can do to improve his height. He is just stuck being a dwarf for the rest of his life.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:57 PM

Quote:

The saddest part about your post is that you actually believe those are "improvements".

Said. Being short is not a problem for me and many short men. But being dark skinned, flat chested and having a big nose is a problem for you.

The hot Puerto Rican woman he is with loves him and doesn't feel she's wasting anything. She found her match.

Thank god there are plenty of black women (even darkskinned ones) and women of other ethnicities who embrace what god gave them, love themselves and wouldn't change who they are for anyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships