Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2017, 06:27 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Are we all being trolled here? Cmon man!! No way can it be THAT bad!!
In the event you are being serious, I strongly suggest taking some of the self-help advice given here. Exercise, do what makes YOU feel good. Gotta try to get your confidence up a bit.
Idk your finances, but if you can, go to America if possible. Millions of women there, you are bound to find ONE that you click with. Be a friend, you'll make friends. Treat her the way YOU would like to be treated. Don't look for perfection- no one person, nor one collective group of people are going to be perfect.
But I can tell that American women are about as close to perfection as you're going to find; they aren't perfect, of course, but just know that Any imperfections are not THEIR fault, but rather, the fault of men's imperfections! Don't believe me? Just ask them!!
My experience is unfortunately limited but have been there and have known a couple briefly but my perception is that America would be " Heaven on Earth " for dating and agree with American women being absolutely ideal, Personally I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be on the planet than USA

But as for the OP it's pointless as he's too scared to talk to them and has an awful mindset to boot so anywhere he's buggered unless he changes his mentality
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2017, 06:34 PM

52,258 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Work with what you have. Most people aren't flat out ugly. There are some redeeming qualities you have I'm sure and I don't even know you.

You are walking around with this tape playing in your head, the tape that says you're not enough and worthy. I don't know if you're being honest with us here and assuming you are. I hate to see a young man walking around carrying this load of baggage.

Look into some self help stuff. Read guys like Eckhart Tolle or Chopra. They can provide some bigger picture views about life and you and how to frame some of your thinking.

Stay in shape, try and dress as well as your budget allows. Try and find a hairstyle that really works for your face structure. Try and not think so much about negative thoughts. It's tough at times to do that but monitor your thoughts a bit more. Try and smile a bit more even when you don't feel it. Work on getting out of your head so much. When you interact with others express a genuine interest in them and what they are saying. Be in the now when you interact with others. Don't be so concerned with how you think others may view you.

Good luck.

Old 06-11-2017, 06:45 PM

926 posts, read 828,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsizat View Post
They like muscular, handsome guys
I'm not that muscular and girls tend to like me.
I can bench about 15 reps of goddamn 25 thats about it.

Old 06-11-2017, 07:13 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,335,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsizat View Post
They like muscular, handsome guys
This is actually insulting to women. Women aren't a separate race with a hive mind; they are individual human beings. They don't all like the same things.

Elsewhere you state you want to talk. Sorry, but it seems like you just want to automatically naysay anything anyone says and be mopey and fatalistic.

You aren't here for discussion or advice, you are here for a pity party. I've got 22 years on you and am disabled. But I still get up and get through a workday and even get flirty. You are giving up before you give it a chance, man.

It's your own self image that is your obstacle.

Old 06-11-2017, 07:19 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,928,479 times
''I'm ugly, blah blah blah. I can't get none, blah blah blah. Sex only lasts for 5 minutes, blah blah blah. Girls like muscular guys, blah blah blah. I'm ugly, blah blah blah. No girl would ever date me, blah blah blah. Did I tell you I'm ugly tho? Blah blah blah''.

Seriously dude, your attitude sucks. That's why girls would never wanna date you. It's not your looks.

No matter how much people tell you differently, you won't budge on this. Hopefully you will one day.

Old 06-12-2017, 08:43 AM

15,071 posts, read 10,099,201 times
Your views and perceptions show when you engage in conversation. I feel women in particular are perceptive on the subtle messages you send out. If they don't like what they sense, they will steer clear of you.

I am the guy that gives out the trustworthy, easy-to-talk-to and reliable vibe. Its the reason why a lot of my friends are women. I'm the one guy in the group they let their guard down who isn't their SO. Unfortunately, I'm also the type of guy that they would rather keep as a friend rather than further interest. I am ok with that... always have been.... When a serious relationship did blossom, it was extra special.

Old 06-12-2017, 09:00 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times
Ok, you're ugly, and no woman with functioning eyes will ever take interest in you.

Time to focus on other things in life, OP.

Last edited by hawaiiancoconut; 06-12-2017 at 09:14 AM..

Old 06-12-2017, 09:05 AM

20,722 posts, read 16,368,709 times
The OP is in for a rude surprise. He thinks his looks are the problem...even if he got $25k of plastic surgery it wouldn't help unless his personality also changed for the better and he actually started talking to women. That's right, there's another higher bar to get over. So OP, you may as well start with the personality transplant - attitude adjustments are way cheaper than plastic surgery!

Old 06-12-2017, 09:09 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,725,695 times
I disagree that this guy should talk to women. I don't think he likes them very much, but is looking more for a sex doll he can control. He doesn't even seem to believe sex should last longer than 5 minutes.

I think he is better off leaving them alone. He seems like someone who would harm a woman if she did not live up to his rules and expectations.

Old 06-12-2017, 09:54 AM

5,324 posts, read 6,100,875 times
I don't see why people are against plastic surgery if it makes you more physically attractive to the opposite sex.

I have a huge nose and if I had the money I'd get a nose job because I know it's getting in the way of me being at least acceptably looking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships