Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2017, 02:38 PM

2,460 posts, read 1,355,826 times

Advertisements

I am the kind of guy girls would never date. I am an unattractive guy. I am 26 years old and I've never had a girlfriend in my life. Only in my dreams.

Most of girls don't even talk to me. When you are an unattractive guy, it is difficult to talk to girls. Girls don't like you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2017, 02:44 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,215,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsizat View Post
I am the kind of guy girls would never date. I am an unattractive guy. I am 26 years old and I've never had a girlfriend in my life. Only in my dreams.

Most of girls don't even talk to me. When you are an unattractive guy, it is difficult to talk to girls. Girls don't like you.
Looks is usually #2 or #3 or even lower on their list in what they look for in a guy. #1 is confidence.

Old 06-06-2017, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPrzybylski07 View Post
Looks is usually #2 or #3 or even lower on their list in what they look for in a guy. #1 is confidence.
They like muscular, handsome guys

Old 06-06-2017, 02:49 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,215,892 times
Quote:
There is so much more then that though..... It depends, if a girl is looking for a one night stand that she will be more looks oriented, but if she is looking for someone to settle down with then she will be looking for other characteristics then just looks....

Old 06-06-2017, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPrzybylski07 View Post
There is so much more then that though..... It depends, if a girl is looking for a one night stand that she will be more looks oriented, but if she is looking for someone to settle down with then she will be looking for other characteristics then just looks....
Either way, there is no fish in the sea for me.

Old 06-06-2017, 02:56 PM

20,763 posts, read 19,968,204 times
Quote:
Then why don't you go to the gym?

If you are a 2, you can go up to being a 6-7 by having a nice body.

But of course it is easier to eat chips and cry about how unfair the world is instead of putting in some effort and get your butt off the couch.

Old 06-06-2017, 03:00 PM

358 posts, read 208,184 times
the level of your attractiveness is found right in between your ears, bud.

Old 06-06-2017, 03:03 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,725,072 times
Default .....

Quote:

It you have confidence and have a good personality you will get further then you think.

I am not single ... but here is my list

- Don't like people that try to hard to impress other people
- Don't like people that care too much what their freinds think
- Don't like anyone that has wondering eyes
- Don't like wishy washy people... is the answer YES or NO.... no sitting on the fence about everything
- Don't like people that just always go with the flow.... I know myself well enough to know that I get bored with people that don't push back a bit. I also need someone to pull me back a bit from doing crazy stuff because I am the person who would decided to jump on a flight to somewhere a few hours before departure without fully thinking out the consequences and need someone who will not always let me blindly walk them off a cliff.
- I don't like people that are not passionate. I need some intensity. I am not just sitting around waiting for life to happen. I need someone who can keep up or at least do their own thing while I do mine.

Regarding you I will only have a girl freind in my dreams. That is your problem. You are not creating a game plan to make your dreams a reality. If you want something to need to set a plan in motion ot MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Not to be a smarty pants ... but you live in Turkey right and not even in a big city from my understanding. When I was in Turkey interactions between unrelated men and women where not all that encouraged. Why would you expect a women in Turkey to approach you to express interest in you? I am Canadian and I would not go out of my way to express interest in a man.

People that look all sort of way 1 to 10 on the looks scale have a girl freind/boy freind and get married. So your issue appears more your attitude/ personality then looks.

Old 06-06-2017, 03:04 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,957,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Then why don't you go to the gym?

If you are a 2, you can go up to being a 6-7 by having a nice body.
Seriously, I never really started taking fitness seriously (after I was done playing sports) until my early 30s. Wish I did earlier. There is no reason to not be working out 6x a week or so if you're a single dude. Make it a priority. You'll look better, feel better, and it helps counter depression.

Old 06-06-2017, 03:08 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,025,141 times
What is with all these guys that just LOOOOVVVEEE to swim in their self pity?

Chances are, you're not nearly as ugly as you think you are. More likely, you've made yourself invisible, and girls are simply not seeing you as dateable material.

Pity parties will get you pats on your sad little head like a puppy. Apparently, that's good enough for guys like you.

I know that sounds harsh, but good God, this whole "Nobody likes me everybody hates me think I'll eat some worms" song gets really old.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships