Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2017, 12:11 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,306,679 times

Advertisements

I didn't have sex for the first time until I was 24. My girlfriend at the time didn't care that I was a virgin in fact she felt special that I was her first. Things didn't work out between us but it was a fun experience.

Old 06-29-2017, 01:48 PM

3,271 posts, read 2,189,526 times

Old 07-11-2017, 12:13 PM

31 posts, read 33,956 times

You're my new favorite person lol

Old 07-31-2017, 09:02 AM

Default 28 year old virgin male, but with experience

Ok so I'm 28 male and still a virgin, I went away to college where I had a few chances to lose it but it they were with people I wasn't attracted to. Over the years I've made out with a bunch of girls and I've even done Mod cut. with a few girls I liked a dated, but never was able to take it all the way.

What I'm wondering is if girls will still see this as completely inexperienced, and would that be a turnoff?

Am I ever going to get laid or should I just resign myself to being a virgin?

Moderator note: This post and the ones following it have been merged into the existing thread on the same topic.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 08-01-2017 at 01:16 PM.. Reason: Not PG-13.

Old 07-31-2017, 10:06 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Find a great girl, be boyfriend and girlfriend and just let it go naturally. You dolt had to make out the first date and you don't have to have sex within five, just figure out a pace. Communication will be key though. A man who has never had sex is supposed to be some horn-dog (even if it is due to being socially inept) unless it is a religious reason according to society (as one well was for 23 years, that isn't exactly true) while a woman who has had sex unless they are demisexual, may be more inline with what they think virgin guys are.

Old 07-31-2017, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
A man who has never had sex is supposed to be some horn-dog (even if it is due to being socially inept) unless it is a religious reason according to society (as one well was for 23 years, that isn't exactly true) while a woman who has had sex unless they are demisexual, may be more inline with what they think virgin guys are.
I understand the first part of your post, but the second part (above) is confusing me a bit mind clarifying. And it's the finding a great girl part that I'm struggling with, at least finding one who is attracted to me

Old 07-31-2017, 03:13 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,800,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstraw89 View Post
Ok so I'm 28 male and still a virgin, I went away to college where I had a few chances to lose it but it they were with people I wasn't attracted to. Over the years I've made out with a bunch of girls and I've even done oral stuff with a few girls I liked a dated, but never was able to take it all the way.

What I'm wondering is if girls will still see this as completely inexperienced, and would that be a turnoff?

Am I ever going to get laid or should I just resign myself to being a virgin?
I would just try to get a girlfriend first then go from there seems like you might be going after one night stands or something and keep failing.

Old 07-31-2017, 03:19 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstraw89 View Post
I understand the first part of your post, but the second part (above) is confusing me a bit mind clarifying. And it's the finding a great girl part that I'm struggling with, at least finding one who is attracted to me
First, I find it is easier for a woman to claim to be a virgin than a man if religious convictions aren't in the picture. Why, because women aren't supposed to be as transfixed on sex like men are. So to hear a man is a virgin is a bit of an issue to some, not all women.

Demisexual means they are not fully sexual and need to be in a relationship and have emotions to truly feel sexual attraction to another. It isn't about which sex they are attracted to.

As for it being a struggle, I'm with you. For some reason, women I dated are a little more sexual than I. It was also a struggle finding girls shui weren't flakes, fakes and wanted to genuinely interested in me.

Old 07-31-2017, 05:11 PM

My problem isn't my sexual interest I'm very interested in sex and there's plenty of girls I've known who I would have just slept with but never god the chance. My problems have been more about confidence and fear of rejection and having two girlfriends who had little interest in sex. I want a girl who sexual. I have catching up to do lol my problems been the reverse of yours I had two gf who weren't very sexual and I am, my problem is with approaching and not being good at talking to girls. When I say I didn't want to sleep with those girls it was because I didn't find them physically attractive.

Basically why I get so frustrated is that I am a sexual person, but I've lacked the confidence and skill to actually get laid, with the girls I turned down I wasn't even trying to sleep with them they were trying to sleep with me, but I'm just not the type to have sex with someone I don't find attractive just to get laid. There were also a few who I could have and would hooked up with, but I sucked at picking up signals and didn't realize till after the fact

Old 07-31-2017, 07:05 PM

part of my problem has also been me struggling with depression if that sheds any light on anything. It's kind of a vicious cycle part of my depression is my inability to get laid makes me depressed, which in turn makes it harder for me to put myself out there and actually get laid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships