Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2017, 12:49 AM

3,861 posts, read 3,148,118 times

Advertisements

listen hear young man, socialize, just say hi. If you go around not expecting to get some, you will probably make some friends that could lead to a relationship. You will find that lady that is crazy for you, so learn a little body language.

Build your bank, take your job serious, exercise and take care of your appearance . Fancy clothes and a fancy car does not draw the right ladies in your life. A little confidence, a healthy appearance , and a good mood does. Try not to bring so much pressure on yourself. You are 24 years of age, overcome your fears.

out of every 7 attempts, at least one will give you a shot.

Some trick you can try,

-when out dancing, ask for a dance, say no strings attached, I dance for fun.

-when clothes shopping, ask a random single lady, (non employee)what does she think "for a womens opinion" strictly small talk. I have gone into a Sephoras, browsing mens fragrance, just to try my luck.

-If you lock eyes with someone, say hello or smile. bus stop train station, starbucks or whatever.

-you can meet someone new at lunch, to/from work, at the Walgreens, any where.

*Body language will tell you how to proceed.*

blushing, hiding smiles, interested goggle eyes, some women cant hide emotions. the more you socialize, by just saying good morning, starting small talk, the more you figure out the dating game.

If its a sex thing too, just pay for it once, to get it out you system. But never go back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2017, 10:55 AM

4,792 posts, read 6,048,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapikap View Post
listen hear young man, socialize, just say hi. If you go around not expecting to get some, you will probably make some friends that could lead to a relationship. You will find that lady that is crazy for you, so learn a little body language.

Build your bank, take your job serious, exercise and take care of your appearance . Fancy clothes and a fancy car does not draw the right ladies in your life. A little confidence, a healthy appearance , and a good mood does. Try not to bring so much pressure on yourself. You are 24 years of age, overcome your fears.

out of every 7 attempts, at least one will give you a shot.

Some trick you can try,

-when out dancing, ask for a dance, say no strings attached, I dance for fun.

-when clothes shopping, ask a random single lady, (non employee)what does she think "for a womens opinion" strictly small talk. I have gone into a Sephoras, browsing mens fragrance, just to try my luck.

-If you lock eyes with someone, say hello or smile. bus stop train station, starbucks or whatever.

-you can meet someone new at lunch, to/from work, at the Walgreens, any where.

*Body language will tell you how to proceed.*

blushing, hiding smiles, interested goggle eyes, some women cant hide emotions. the more you socialize, by just saying good morning, starting small talk, the more you figure out the dating game.

If its a sex thing too, just pay for it once, to get it out you system. But never go back.
Yeah. All of this means nothing when you find out OP is a serious sociopath who struggles with his sexuality. Pay him no mind.

Old 07-25-2017, 08:12 AM

1,528 posts, read 4,230,356 times
All the bashing and accusations are bad. This thread serves the many other twenty-something men out there who crave to just get a foot in the door but of coarse, are not granted the opportunity.

Old 07-25-2017, 08:19 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,930,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowps3 View Post
All the bashing and accusations are bad. This thread serves the many other twenty-something men out there who crave to just get a foot in the door but of coarse, are not granted the opportunity.

So you're apologizing?

Old 07-25-2017, 08:46 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,328,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowps3 View Post
Dude, the "secret" for you (and many other men like you) is to first like women, more importantly like yourselves.

I implore you to go get help.

Old 07-25-2017, 10:26 AM

7,844 posts, read 13,229,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
OP, if you are wondering why you are having trouble attracting women, and have lost all your friends, it may be because of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowps3
Lately I've been losing interest in females, their contrasting organs now kind of gross me out and I am not feeling much attraction towards them..
Men look much clean & crisp to me.. I seriously am disgusted by same gender intercoarse, so I'm obviously not homosexual..
Quote:
-- Also all these sexual media on tv that's portraying females makes me feel embarrassed and nervous around people, so that also is part of the situation of my dislike towards females..

Quote:
Why would I go to jail? If I don't like females? Is it illegal, I don't think so.. I have very good reason for my situation.. And I'm sure I'm not the only person with this kind of a problem..

Quote:
The only women I don't hate is my mother..

Quote:
Actually it's more that I find women to be oppressive, I just have never met a women/girl etc which I've liked..And I am not really a proud supporter of sexual intercoarse lol

Quote:
What the point of a wife if she can cheat without any consequences what so ever..
This is why I would be a proud advocate of Sharia Law

Why wasn't this thread closed after this^^?

Old 07-25-2017, 04:42 PM

25 posts, read 12,980 times
Your not being as weird as they are making you out to be, you sound like a virgin. Try finding a church with a single's ministry.

Old 07-25-2017, 09:20 PM

4,792 posts, read 6,048,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Masterpiece View Post
Your not being as weird as they are making you out to be, you sound like a virgin. Try finding a church with a single's ministry.
Hahahahahahaha

If he isn't good looking and White he will be wasting his time. It's not as if Christian girls aren't highly sought out and competition isn't fierce. You have to be Chad the former football captain to really hope to get anywhere there. It definitely is even harder there than a nightclub.

He is weird. And weirdness isn't tolerated in church culture. He will be even more frustrated.

Last edited by EddieOlSkool; 07-25-2017 at 10:22 PM..

Old 07-29-2017, 09:28 AM

1,528 posts, read 4,230,356 times
Do girls show signs of interest? If answer is yes, then either no girls has ever relayed their interest to myself or I'm not good at picking up on the signs.

Appearance wise - I've been told that I'm a Charlie Sheen (young) lookalike, furthermore, have been given the handsome tag on numerous occasions.

But all that means nothing of coarse because I'm still on ZERO points.

Old 07-29-2017, 09:32 AM

34,228 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Become the best, most interesting person you can be. Get fit, eat healthily, and like others said, get involved in activities. They will find you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships