Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2017, 03:09 PM

1,020 posts, read 1,011,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
not every woman is the same. Just sayin.
Sure you can fake it.
I bet some can stop their hearts too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2017, 03:10 PM

Quote:
here, fixed it for ya
Changing the content of what I wrote does not accomplish anything. But if it amuses you...

Old 09-12-2017, 03:19 PM

20,762 posts, read 19,968,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuyInFairfax View Post
Changing the content of what I wrote does not accomplish anything. But if it amuses you...
it does!

Old 09-12-2017, 03:26 PM

Quote:
it does!
Me too, as you have probably figured out already.

Old 09-12-2017, 03:31 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,368,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
Gah...the guy I was last with left me like that every time. Every. Single. Time. It got to the point that I would take an Aleve an hour or 2 before seeing him.
Ya gotta be in shape...get thee to the gym and your stamina will match his.

Old 09-12-2017, 03:34 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,234,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Ya gotta be in shape...get thee to the gym and your stamina will match his.
Stamina has nothing to do with it.

Old 09-12-2017, 03:40 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,725,072 times
Default ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
LOL ok playa

Satisfaction is A goal. It's not THE goal. Wow, you can diddle a body part? Congrats.
Little confused.
I think women need to remember they are suppose to get something out of sexual interactions.
If you are getting nothing out of it ex pleasure ... they why have sex?

You should be entitled to be getting satisfied.

I find very often when women stop wanted to have sex it is frequently because the person they are having sex with does not know how to please them. Oh wait ... it would be better for the male ego to just pretend she has chronic fatigue syndrome lol

Old 09-12-2017, 04:24 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
Little confused.
I think women need to remember they are suppose to get something out of sexual interactions.

I find very often when women stop wanted to have sex it is frequently because the person they are having sex with does not know how to please them. Oh wait ... it would be better for the male ego to just pretend she has chronic fatigue syndrome lol
I am not sure what you're talking about. Is this addressed to me?

Of course women should seek satisfaction, if that's what they want. I took issue with one commenter bragging about his habit of treating women like sex toys. I don't know how that fits with chronic fatigue syndrome ...

I'm not a man, if that's what you're thinking.

Old 09-12-2017, 04:52 PM

What is also confusing is how it is deemed "wrong" (by some people here) to give women exactly what they ask for -- simply because a conscious, deliberate effort is made to do so, and because that effort requires some degree of "research;" and a set of metrics to gauge success.

From the comments I suspect there is a perception of disconnection, manipulation and loss of control that is setting them off. Understandable, however, when do those things not exist, particularly when earnestly trying to please someone else (or when achieving any goal)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
Little confused.

Old 09-12-2017, 05:03 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times
Quote:
What is also confusing is how it is deemed "wrong" (by some people here) to give women exactly what they ask for -- simply because a conscious, deliberate effort is made to do so, and because that effort requires some degree of "research;" and a set of metrics to gauge success.
Yeah, that's not your goal, remember?

It's awesome that you would give a woman "what she asks for." Unfortunately, you're not REALLY interested in that - just in the achievement itself.

Quote:
I am not trying to make her happy; I am trying to achieve a personal goal...
Hard as you may try here, there is no way to make that sound like something laudable in this context.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships