Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2017, 04:57 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelambofdeth View Post
It's like totally almost the same thing, right? I mean if someone is going to respond positivity to my smile wouldn't smirk illicit the same reaction?

I'm not laughing...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2017, 05:24 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,301,772 times
You approach women, forget this "waiting for a woman to approach you" bs.

If you meet a woman and she's interested then ask for her number. If she's interested she will call you or text you.

I will even add this. When dealing with rejection sometimes women are passive by not calling you or texting you and it's their way of letting you know they aren't into you. Or it means she's already messing around with someone -- not a committed relationship--but another man is on her mind and you can't compete with that right now.

Usually with women who do this to me, I call or text them, letting them know, it seems you have another situation going, call me whenever you want to hang out.

After that keep it moving and don't stress over any woman.

So many guys develop this passive aggressive women frustration because of this. Keep it moving. You're not interested in all the women you see, neither are they.

Old 09-07-2017, 05:24 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,342,342 times
Quote:
Running? At this point I'd settle for a gently crawl...
You just gave me an image.

Old 09-07-2017, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post

I'm not laughing...

I think give it a little time. It didn't take me to come to my own until around 28... ironically, that was when women started initiating with me.

Old 09-07-2017, 06:52 PM

376 posts, read 208,275 times
Quote:

I'm not laughing...
Is it REALLY going to make a difference? Like if I just smirk at a girl she'll turn me down because I didn't exhibit a proper smile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
You just gave me an image.

Please divulge said image.

Old 09-07-2017, 06:56 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Is it REALLY going to make a difference? Like if I just smirk at a girl she'll turn me down because I didn't exhibit a proper smile?
I can't believe you're seriously equating a smirk with the type of warm smile described earlier!

Old 09-07-2017, 08:14 PM

Quote:

Please divulge said image.
Particularly Ashanti's Only You Video During the bridge of the song.

Old 09-07-2017, 08:27 PM

11,785 posts, read 12,022,471 times
Well if the smirk doesnt completely repel them, keep in mind that having an OLD profile doesn't mean women will be flocking to you. You're still going to have to put in a lot of effort...

Old 09-08-2017, 12:22 AM

376 posts, read 208,275 times
Quote:
I can't believe you're seriously equating a smirk with the type of warm smile described earlier!

I'm just saying if a girl smirked at me I'm not going to hold that fact that she didn't smile against her. I get the gist...lawl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
Particularly Ashanti's Only
You Video During the bridge of the song.
I don't remember the video....but I do remember I had the biggest crush on her when I was a kid. Hooray for YouTube!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Well if the smirk doesnt completely repel them, keep in mind that having an OLD profile doesn't mean women will be flocking to you. You're still going to have to put in a lot of effort...
I'll have to put in a lot of effort all around it seems...

Old 09-08-2017, 09:13 AM

29,739 posts, read 34,357,220 times
Quote:
I'll have to put in a lot of effort all around it seems...
The question remains, why do you think you shouldn't have to make any effort? You've mentioned putting effort into your appearance, your education, your career, but your romantic life should just fall into place?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no0qB8CVspY
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships