Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2017, 08:01 PM

728 posts, read 470,770 times

Advertisements

I think you should. He'd be using you, you'd be using him.

Old 09-30-2017, 11:53 PM

2,317 posts, read 2,551,261 times
OP, I'm not reading any further than page 2. This whole situation sounds very suspicious. You might find yourself being taken captive or sold on the black market or worse...this is not normal...if this guy is so rich, why does he rarely leave his room? I think you should rethink your real value. If you are determined to go through with this, you'd better check him out as best you can. I think this whole thing is a lie on his part at the least, and could possibly be dangerous for you.

Old 10-01-2017, 12:08 AM

22,146 posts, read 33,381,488 times
I'm paying for it might as well stick it in a good looking one. I see it like this. If I'm going to rent it I'm not renting a freaking Vespa moped. I'm gonna get something around Ferrari range.

Plenty of women have these sugar daddy type of arrangements. I may not agree but it doesn't matter because it's not my life

Old 10-01-2017, 12:10 AM

2,063 posts, read 1,062,656 times
I hope you dont mind being buried in his crawlspace because thats exactly where you are headed if this story is true. I'll be sure to look for your story on Investigation Discovery "Web Of Lies" show.

Old 10-01-2017, 12:32 AM

51 posts, read 80,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondayafternoons View Post
OP
I recently crawled out of a long term abusive relationship-- I understand in your position the thought of financial perks is tempting- pls run away , change your number and email etc. Unfortunately I can now vouch as the victim in a felony dv case, no dinner at a restaurant will in the end be worth abuse. The fact he told you that your below average but he's willing to date you, has now set a standard for how he will treat you if you get involved w him-- if this is for real and he said that , it could mean he's trying to find a woman w super low self esteem who's willing to be mistreated and then from there you can count on him treating you worse over time- do you want to be the next state's witness in a felony dv case?
Okay you're right. It's not worth it.

Then I'm back to being alone again.

Old 10-01-2017, 01:06 AM

11,761 posts, read 7,231,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKelly View Post
If you don't care about pimping out your body you'd be better off stripping.
I agree with this...at least she won't have to perform sexual favors...just a strip tease for who ever she wants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4QnalIHlVc

Old 10-01-2017, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0kengirl View Post
Okay you're right. It's not worth it.

Then I'm back to being alone again.
I would rather be alone then to sell my soul out of desperation.

Old 10-01-2017, 01:13 AM

51 posts, read 80,075 times
I know he's an awful choice and nothing but bad news

But I'm still tempted to talk to him out of loneliness

If he isn't lying about taking me to upscale places while staying at plush hotels and taking me on romantic horse carriage rides, then that's like a dream come true

After being poor all my life I can get a chance to be in the shoes of a wealthy person...
I can get money, gifts, the boyfriend experience... it's hard to say no

I'm so lonely. He keeps telling me he loves me. Why does he do that???

I've only had one boyfriend in real life, I met him on the same site and we were only together irl for less than 2 weeks, then we never saw each other in person again.

This will be a repeat of that but this time the guy will be richer and take me to nicer places. It'll feel more "dirty" though.

I'm soooooo confused. I don't know what to do. I can't make good decisions.

Last edited by Br0kengirl; 10-01-2017 at 01:26 AM..

Old 10-01-2017, 01:26 AM

Quote:
I know he's an awful choice and nothing but bad news

But I'm still tempted to talk to him out of loneliness

If he isn't lying about taking me to upscale places while staying at plush hotels and taking me on romantic horse carriage rides, then that's like a dream come true

After being poor all my life I can get a chance to be in the shoes of a wealthy person...
I can get money, gifts, the boyfriend experience... it's hard to say no

I'm so lonely.

I've only had one boyfriend in real life, I met him on the same site and we were only together irl for less than 2 weeks, then we never saw each other in person again.

This will be a repeat of that but this time the guy will be richer and take me to nicer places. It'll feel more "dirty" though.

I'm soooooo confused. I don't know what to do. I can't make good decisions.
You can work in busy popular bar or upscale restaurant or even upscale strip club and learn a lot about men while working at any of these types of environments on top of making good money.

You will also meet many men and some will ask you out and even bring you nice gifts and offer tuition money.

Why not go that route instead? At least you can be in control while making money and choosing to go out with them or not go out with them.

Feeling lonely is a state of mind. How can you feel lonely on a planet with over 7 Billion people? You need to find your happiness, figure out why you make poor choices and be in control of your life.

Old 10-01-2017, 01:46 AM

Quote:
He keeps telling me he loves me. Why does he do that???
I personally would not give hoot about why he does that but since you want to know...why not ask him? No one here can answer why he says what he says...only he can answer that.

I think this whole story is bogus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.