U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-10-2017, 07:13 AM
 
5 posts, read 2,788 times
Reputation: 10

Advertisements

A new girl came to my school from the first time we have a strong relationship we are good friends We are sitting together, we are discussing and until last week we had come very close. she let me catch her from her waist, I grab her hands.she also caressed my hair, we poked each other for fun , and we generally had physical contact. These days, this kind of communication has stopped for a reason , maybe she bored. I do not know .Noteable that when we are chating from messenger she is answering to me with a word Or ignore me. This happened from the first time Not now I thought she felt something for me after all we did.But today i asked her if she likes someone and she said ”yes but he isnt from this school” and before this my friend checked her messages and he saw that she is speaking with a boy and they are making hearts to each other and they have sexual discussion.I think that he is her boyfriend.I am sure. I just starting to understand the situation , and i blink her, now i am thinking ι should stop sitting together
so often , neither discuss , i know that i have no hope . Maybe if ignore her . she will want to be stubborn for me and want me .. Please guys tell me whats my next step and your opinion .Sorry for my bad English
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-10-2017, 07:20 AM
 
5 posts, read 2,788 times
Reputation: 10
I also thought that because she is speaking with only 2 people at school, she wants to have a good relationship with me even if she does not like me,Just maybe exploits me....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2017, 07:26 AM
 
4,402 posts, read 1,498,117 times
Reputation: 10207
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygen34 View Post
I also thought that because she is speaking with only 2 people at school, she wants to have a good relationship with me even if she does not like me,Just maybe exploits me....

I think maybe it is a good idea to pull back a little bit. But I (personally) wouldn't completely ignore her. She was brand new to your school, and she made a friend in you. Can't you still be friends, even if it's not romantic?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2017, 07:31 AM
 
5 posts, read 2,788 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
I think maybe it is a good idea to pull back a little bit. But I (personally) wouldn't completely ignore her. She was brand new to your school, and she made a friend in you. Can't you still be friends, even if it's not romantic?
Yes we can be friends. But because I saw that we had come close, I was hoping for something more...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2017, 07:36 AM
 
35,121 posts, read 37,842,380 times
Reputation: 61845
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygen34 View Post
Yes we can be friends. But because I saw that we had come close, I was hoping for something more...
She has a boyfriend, there is no *next step* for you with her.
Either accept the fact there will be nothing more
or
do not be friends with her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2017, 07:38 AM
 
4,402 posts, read 1,498,117 times
Reputation: 10207
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygen34 View Post
Yes we can be friends. But because I saw that we had come close, I was hoping for something more...

Yeah...I can understand that. I also understand the need to pull back some. She broke your heart a little bit.


I imagine some of the guys in the forum might come along and say "make a clean break of it, and ignore her, and move on." And I do think it's probably best that you move on, but I'm also thinking this girl was/is probably thankful to have you as a friend.


Be a gentleman always, but if you need to distance yourself, I can understand that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2017, 07:42 AM
 
5 posts, read 2,788 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
Yeah...I can understand that. I also understand the need to pull back some. She broke your heart a little bit.


I imagine some of the guys in the forum might come along and say "make a clean break of it, and ignore her, and move on." And I do think it's probably best that you move on, but I'm also thinking this girl was/is probably thankful to have you as a friend.


Be a gentleman always, but if you need to distance yourself, I can understand that.
Thanks bro for your advise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2017, 07:46 AM
 
5 posts, read 2,788 times
Reputation: 10
believe it or not guys , but this girl changed my routine . I wash my body every day , i wash my teeth every morning , i care for my style and many more, i am happy to see her at school. But what's the point? i big zero. LOL...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2017, 07:47 AM
 
Location: My House
33,080 posts, read 26,901,384 times
Reputation: 24439
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygen34 View Post
believe it or not guys , but this girl changed my routine . I wash my body every day , i wash my teeth every morning , i care for my style and many more, i am happy to see her at school. But what's the point? i big zero. LOL...
She helped you have better hygiene. This is good. Keep it up and another girl will be interested soon.
__________________
When in doubt, check it out: FAQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2017, 07:54 AM
 
7,111 posts, read 2,894,833 times
Reputation: 9791
No girl wants a guy with bad hygiene. There will be more girls in your future. She isn't the only one out there. The boyfriend she has today may not be her boyfriend in a month or so.
Don't act so desperate. Things will work out for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top