Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2017, 11:59 AM

4,525 posts, read 3,403,693 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Making quite a stretch here.
She isn't wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2017, 12:04 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninglikethieves View Post
I stopped reading at Chad Thunderschlong.

Can we stop with this nonsense, already?

Seriously, average dudes and below average dudes have non-committed sex all the freaking time. It's a lot easier to find than a good relationship.

Old 10-29-2017, 12:21 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,927,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Seriously, average dudes and below average dudes have non-committed sex all the freaking time. It's a lot easier to find than a good relationship.
Sorry that I cannot rep you on this one, but I wish every post like this was worth 1000 points.

I was a fat 20 year old, not nearly as attractive as I am at almost 35 and very slim. And I was hooking up with a girl that somewhat resembled that actress Chloe Grace Moretz. She didn’t look as classy, but her beauty could match Chloe. We hooked up every day for a couple weeks and fooled around for a couple weeks before that. She didn’t wanna be my girlfriend, but I did have more sex in that two week span that I had in any two week span, until I was in my 30’s. And the next one I had more sex with in a two week span to break that previous record, was also not a girlfriend of mine.

The internet teaches you that there’s a lot of people that don’t live in reality.

Old 10-29-2017, 12:30 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,718,665 times
Quote:
Below average guy here. Sex is nowhere as easy to find as you say it is. Trust me on this.

Old 10-29-2017, 12:33 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Below average guy here. Sex is nowhere as easy to find as you say it is. Trust me on this.

Yes it is, when a person isn't their own worst enemy. Heck, in my 20s, like Running, I was an overweight, pimply, depressed, socially inept hardcore kid (i.e. the scene was 95% dudes, at least) and I was still having sex often enough.

Old 10-29-2017, 12:39 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,034,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
It's some MRA/anti-woman reference. Honestly, adults speak (type) like this in some areas of the internet.

Oh. THOSE guys.

Old 10-29-2017, 12:44 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,718,665 times
Quote:
Yes it is, when a person isn't their own worst enemy. Heck, in my 20s, like Running, I was an overweight, pimply, depressed, socially inept hardcore kid (i.e. the scene was 95% dudes, at least) and I was still having sex often enough.
Again, it is not as easy these days for below average guys to score. Don’t know what was going on during your time, but I’ve had an impossible time securing sex.

Old 10-29-2017, 12:45 PM

4,525 posts, read 3,403,693 times
Quote:
I actually agree with Diss. I'm not my own worst enemy, and yet, sex hasn't ever come easy for me either.

I can get dates and even have makeout sessions here and there, but it never ends up progressing into the sex part. Some other guys can have one night stands or something like that, not me, lol.

Then again, I much prefer having sex while in some sort of relationship anyway.

Old 10-29-2017, 12:56 PM

1,199 posts, read 730,290 times
Quote:
Some guys are good with women, some aren't.

Old 10-29-2017, 01:02 PM

8,781 posts, read 9,446,868 times
Getting things from others stupidly easy to obtain if you just give people what they want. People have to have a reason to relate to you for there to be a need for you.

There is both truth and a dishonesty to the statement that “sex is easy to get”
It can be, but that doesn’t mean it IS for everyone under every circumstance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships