Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2017, 11:26 AM

1,886 posts, read 1,838,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by idr591 View Post
Mental. Illness.
I disagree

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.ffc67c5ca9d2
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2017, 12:44 PM

128 posts, read 208,160 times
@CindyRoos I don't understand and I don't agree with some of what you have posted. But I do like your attitude. Sorry to sound corny, but you have taken lemons and made lemonade. Me personally would have made a lemon less drink, but I respect and admire how you are handling yourself. Even in this forum. Take care and all the best!

Old 11-07-2017, 01:18 PM

728 posts, read 472,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyRoos View Post
Well, after spending 8 years with this person and married for 4 AND almost 50 by then I was not about to start over with someone else. Don't even know if I can trust anyone after this if spouse passes before me.

Anyway, of course I saw baby and childhood pics of my spouse. What does that have to do with it? LOL
No, there is nothing "off" on my spouses body. Do you know what Transgender means?
Apparently, you don't. If you saw childhoid pics, you'd be thinking, "how is this little girl in the photo my hubby?"

Old 11-07-2017, 01:33 PM

926 posts, read 673,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryant17 View Post
Apparently, you don't. If you saw childhoid pics, you'd be thinking, "how is this little girl in the photo my hubby?"
Either you're being extremely sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek or there's some other intent you have in your post that I seem to be missing... ?

Old 11-07-2017, 01:55 PM

2,094 posts, read 1,926,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
'Let me get this straight' made me laugh.

You're a better person than me. I'd be gone.
Right. Two minutes- outta here. Have a good life. There are other fish in the sea.

Old 11-07-2017, 01:55 PM

29,744 posts, read 34,383,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilFlowers17 View Post
Either you're being extremely sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek or there's some other intent you have in your post that I seem to be missing... ?
He thinks the OP's spouse transitioned before they met and married rather than is transitioning now.

Old 11-07-2017, 01:57 PM

20,382 posts, read 14,656,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
He thinks the OP's spouse transitioned before they met and married rather than is transitioning now.
Or possibly that all trans people know it when they are small children, and always cross dress as kids.

Maybe.

Old 11-07-2017, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~A New Me~ View Post
@CindyRoos I don't understand and I don't agree with some of what you have posted. But I do like your attitude. Sorry to sound corny, but you have taken lemons and made lemonade. Me personally would have made a lemon less drink, but I respect and admire how you are handling yourself. Even in this forum. Take care and all the best!
I appreciate that A New Me. You don't have to understand or agree but respect is what we should all do for each other. You take care too dear

Old 11-07-2017, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryant17 View Post
I'm sorry, but you either 1. Read something here wrong 2. you don't get it 3. you're trying to make trouble.
(cause your not making any sense)

However, either way, I don't care. I'm sure you have better things to do right?

Old 11-07-2017, 02:28 PM

4,005 posts, read 2,081,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyRoos View Post
I have met, in person, many who Did accept.

I know that many more, I have heard, did not accept.

What I do know is:

If my spouse should pass before me. It will be real hard for me to trust another relationship!
Well, you really wouldn't have to have as much faith as you put into this relationship. Personally, although I would want another relationship, it be purely on the friend/companion level, and not as a spouse. I could always change my mind, but I agree with a friend who said, "One and done." Even if he had never transitioned, and passed, would you really want another husband?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships