Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2017, 04:27 PM

134 posts, read 121,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by auraliea View Post
op, let it go.

This guy does not want to be your boyfriend/husband or anything of that nature. It sounds like he's barely even your friend.

You sound very immature and inexperienced in relationships in general.
well if he doesn't want to be any of.of.the.things why does he spend all tht.time with me.and arranges to meet.up with ke why he should just cut it off.completely then
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2017, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Men bond with sex. Sex doesn't guarantee bonding, but no sex will usually prevent bonding. There are always exceptions, but it is pretty much how men are wired.
iv heard stories where men can do that be with a women whilst holding out on sex. and it's not like he gets noting at all is it

Old 11-11-2017, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
I would not open up to a woman I am not having sex with. I might open up to a degree in order to build a relationship but one that is clearly not going anywhere is not going to get too deeply into my inner space. Plus I would continue looking at my other options.

That's why I suggest you find someone who also wants to wait until the wedding night.
u would look at other options just because you're not gettin sex. I'm sorry but that just to me sounds terrible.. and as I said earlier there is some physical aspects involved

Old 11-11-2017, 04:38 PM

48,525 posts, read 34,843,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches91 View Post
iv heard stories where men can do that be with a women whilst holding out on sex. and it's not like he gets noting at all is it
Well, your guy isn't. Thus.... following 300 women on instagram.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-11-2017, 04:46 PM

11,019 posts, read 5,984,846 times
Quote:
u would look at other options just because you're not gettin sex. I'm sorry but that just to me sounds terrible.. and as I said earlier there is some physical aspects involved
I'm a sensual, caring, loving person. I also have a high end sex drive. I want to have a full and carefree courtship with all the intimacy that goes with it. I want to build that relationship. Withholding sex and intimacy is artificial and just doesn't work for me.

I'm not into the idea of getting sex somewhere else while I wait for my wedding night either. How does that equate to building a close, intimate relationship?

Old 11-11-2017, 05:08 PM

Quote:
so why does he bug me fr it then.

Old 11-11-2017, 05:09 PM

Quote:
your telling me he's trying to find women to sleep with. I swear if that turns out to be true he will wish he never did that

Old 11-11-2017, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
I'm a sensual, caring, loving person. I also have a high end sex drive. I want to have a full and carefree courtship with all the intimacy that goes with it. I want to build that relationship. Withholding sex and intimacy is artificial and just doesn't work for me.

I'm not into the idea of getting sex somewhere else while I wait for my wedding night either. How does that equate to building a close, intimate relationship?
so u think that he's just lookig for other women now and he doesn't care about me, even though he's still choosing to meet up and do things

Old 11-11-2017, 05:35 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,368,709 times
Quote:
so u think that he's just lookig for other women now and he doesn't care about me, even though he's still choosing to meet up and do things
Are you a child? Do you really think you can hold on to a man for two years with handj0bs and oral? Seriously? He'll take whatever he can get from you and who knows however many other women out there. What makes you think you're so special he's waiting for you? I don't even know if I'd call what you have an FWB...ask him if he'll marry you and tell us the answer if you're so confident.

Old 11-11-2017, 06:04 PM

48,525 posts, read 34,843,322 times
Quote:
your telling me he's trying to find women to sleep with. I swear if that turns out to be true he will wish he never did that
No, he may just masturbate to them. You seem young, and naive, and not very familiar with men.

Why do YOU think he is following them? Fashion?

Guys will hug on ya, love on ya, and take ya out to dinner. They could still be sleeping with 30 other women, one does not negate the other. You don't seem to get that.

Not saying your guy isn't doing that, not saying he is.

What I am saying is: you find his behavior unacceptable, he doesn't want to change it

YOU need to choose to stay and accept it, or go. That's all there is to it.

Him hugging you doesn't matter, him not wanting to break up doesn't matter, your not understanding how he could behave this doesn't matter......
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships