Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2017, 07:36 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,228,489 times

Advertisements

Oh man, I just got the funniest rep comment.

"Retarded white knight prick"

Did I hurt someones feelings? lmao

Seriously, thanks for that comment whoever you are.

Old 11-16-2017, 07:38 PM

21 posts, read 20,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilFlowers17 View Post
you can plainly see that he's just getting off on degrading womens' appearances as well as making some of the women here on this forum irritated AND laughing at us on top of everything.
Degrading women's appearance? Do you think women are naturally ugly without the paint caked on? What kind of nonsense is that? Why do you hate your sex so much? No one here has said that women are ugly.

The responses have been bizarre to say the least. Sexism against men, sexism against themselves, very weird indeed.

Old 11-16-2017, 07:39 PM

8,916 posts, read 7,661,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post

Lol somebody is mad as heck.

Old 11-16-2017, 07:42 PM

21 posts, read 20,729 times
Quote:

That's harsh.

Old 11-16-2017, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post

Lol somebody is mad as heck.
You know, A, when a guy isn't getting laid they get mad and lash out at women.

Old 11-16-2017, 07:48 PM

102,059 posts, read 106,854,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cambouchier View Post
No they're losing their minds because at last men now have the choice to see women as they really look. Women put on make up to make themselves look more appealing to men, as you very well know. But men like to know what they're looking at, and now they can. And there's nothing you can do about it. Not a thing.

That's the real reason, which you'll never admit. I know this and I understand why. Words can't describe how utterly hilarious I find this. This is the funniest thing I've come across in a very, very long time. When I found out about it I laughed and laughed.

Have you seen the reactions? You should. They're very amusing.
You have an erroneous belief that all women wear makeup. What's funny is that you find the whole issue hilarious. I don't know any women who wear or even own, makeup, so there's nothing to find funny. I wonder what the app does to photos of women who aren't wearing makeup? I wonder what you'd do, if you lived in an area where women aren't into makeup. I guess -- no more Mr. Chuckles?

Why do you even care, that's the question. If your claim of being gay is true this should be irrelevant to your life. You're not dating women, so why obsess over this? Pretty weird, OP. But if you're only posing as gay, well, then, suddenly it makes a lot more sense.

Old 11-16-2017, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cambouchier View Post
That's harsh.
I didn't think it was. And besides, Im a big boy with thick skin. It takes more than words to upset me.

Old 11-16-2017, 07:53 PM

926 posts, read 669,326 times
Quote:

Aww....somebody's wittle feewings got all butt hurt!

Old 11-16-2017, 07:59 PM

926 posts, read 669,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Why do you even care, that's the question. If your claim of being gay is true this should be irrelevant to your life. You're not dating women, so why obsess over this? Pretty weird, OP. But if you're only posing as gay, well, then, suddenly it makes a lot more sense.
No Ruth, the "OP" only 'identifies' as being gay....lol

Old 11-16-2017, 08:13 PM

3,565 posts, read 1,903,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
That women wear makeup just to attract men is just a flat-out sexist assumption.
He, I'm assuming, raises a good point.
Why don't children wear makeup?
Why do people react how they do when children do wear it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
The idea that women choose to wear makeup (or certain clothing, for that matter) simply to attract men, is laughable and wrong.

The reasons little girls don't?

1. They do if they are allowed to, such as playing dress up at home.
2. They don't have the skills and would look like little clowns.
3. Parents don't let them. Parents are protective.
Unfortunately, you're arguments didn't match your thought.

Why is it laughable that people wear makeup to be more attractive when parents don't allow children to wear makeup in order to protect them? Protect them from what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.