Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2018, 08:15 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuason77 View Post

Actually I don't want a exclusive relationship right now with anybody, I just want to say that I'm only hooking up, hanging out and having fun with these "3 girls"!
Do you tell them this up front?

Are they all aware of your habits?

If yes, then you don't really have a problem (except for the potential pitfalls of sleeping with a prostitute).

If they are not aware of each other, THAT is the real problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2018, 09:53 AM

314 posts, read 439,710 times
All I can say is I hope you wear a glove for the love. No skin on skin for you. STD or babies I see in your future.

Old 01-13-2018, 10:13 AM

16 posts, read 15,331 times
Human nature. Keep on keepin on brotha!

Old 01-13-2018, 10:21 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,337,436 times
Quote:
I just want to have sex with more and more and more "new" women...WTF is wrong with me?!
Auh youre being a man, lol

Old 01-13-2018, 01:27 PM

9,372 posts, read 6,973,951 times
Quote:
Hello my friends it's been months since I broke up with my last girlfriend and as I'm single I'm casually dating three girls. Two of them I met on Tinder and the other one is a prostitute! Yes, I paid for sex our first time and a few days later she said she liked me and wanted to have a casual relationship with me and I didn't have to pay her anymore, now we're having a casual relationship (I don't pay her, we hang out, have fun, she comes to my place, we have sex, etc.)! I use condom and of course I would never have a serious relationship with her, it's only sex but we're having a lot of fun together, and I don't care about her "sex work" because I sleep with other women too.

About the other two girls I met them on Tinder and we're having a casual relationship too, nothing serious, but one of them is a single mom and I think I'll dump her anyways because I wouldnt have a exclusive relationship with a single mom (again) and I think she wants a serious relationship! Actually I don't want a exclusive relationship right now with anybody, I just want to say that I'm only hooking up, hanging out and having fun with these "3 girls"!

Now here it comes the problem, I'm addicted to women and sex and I don't think I can ever be faithful to anyone anymore, You guys know my other threads here that I had two serious relationship in 2 years. I don't know what's wrong with me because I'm losing control of my sexual drive, I just want to have sex with more and more and more "new" women...WTF is wrong with me?!
Lol when a prostitute starts giving it to you for free then something is awry.

They have sex for a living so you’re being targeted for something. Be careful!

Old 01-13-2018, 02:18 PM

3,658 posts, read 2,562,054 times
Do you know where the prostitutes mouth has been before kissing her?

Old 01-13-2018, 03:04 PM

15,071 posts, read 10,096,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
Lol when a prostitute starts giving it to you for free then something is awry.

They have sex for a living so you’re being targeted for something. Be careful!
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Do you know where the prostitutes mouth has been before kissing her?
OP, see? Never fails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
PS> Just like one wouldn't bring up working as prostitute in real life so readily, I wouldn't bring up here up unless it was pertinent to the thread/topic. It just another hot button topic that can derail a thread very easily. I know this personally in both my real life and now here.

Old 01-13-2018, 08:16 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,928,159 times
You’re having sex with two women you met off tinder and you still need to hook up (free or not) with the prostitute? Come on, man.

I see nothing wrong with dating or sexing multiple people, as long as you aren’t in a relationship and you’re also okay with the women you’re with doing the same. Lots of people do this, men and women.

But do you really need that many women so bad, that one of them needs to be a prostitute? Come on, man....

Old 01-13-2018, 10:59 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninglikethieves View Post
You’re having sex with two women you met off tinder and you still need to hook up (free or not) with the prostitute? Come on, man.

I see nothing wrong with dating or sexing multiple people, as long as you aren’t in a relationship and you’re also okay with the women you’re with doing the same. Lots of people do this, men and women.

But do you really need that many women so bad, that one of them needs to be a prostitute? Come on, man....
I smell bull poop.

Old 01-14-2018, 06:23 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,562,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I smell bull poop.
Yeah, it's a troll thread. OP is sleeping with two girls on tinder and one hooker. He needs advice. LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships