Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Can you tell if your female partner is getting or on her period?
Yes 20 76.92%
No 4 15.38%
Sometimes 2 7.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2018, 03:08 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,549,565 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
Lol... while reading this I was inspired to ask my husband straight out to wash the dishes.

Hey can you please wash the dishes today?
His response .... " Ya Right! Don't dream. What do you thibk this is?"

I think he might be broken lol. I even volunteered to show him to explain what to do. He is hidding upstairs now lol.
LOL. Same for my ex. Just no. I did force him to fold towels. I'd pour them on him while watching TV. There was no escape. He tried folding them wrongly on purpose I said I know that trick. Now you just have to fold them again. That is the only household cleaning chore I got out of him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2018, 03:33 PM

9,512 posts, read 6,093,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuMart View Post
...So can we all agree to change PMS to mean: Prehistoric Monster Syndrome?
Heh; my two youngest daughters would call me Momzilla ... Funny; they don’t do that anymore now that they went through puberty ...

Old 01-07-2018, 04:14 PM

88,515 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Sidebar:

When did people start to say "on their period" instead of "have their period?" And where did it come from? Only noticed this the past few years.

Old 01-07-2018, 04:19 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,297,939 times
And the breath changes.

Old 01-07-2018, 07:25 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,719,822 times
Default ...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
I am responsible for the kitchen; dishes and cooking. I'm a better cook. I don't mind helping with things that are not normally my responsibility.

Even in separation, I still take on the same choirs in the house. I am at the house cooking on Sundays for the entire family's lunches for the next week. Heck, I cook extra and provide some to my friends who either don't have the resources or time to cook.

Seems to me that if you married someone who isn't willing to help out their spouse or take a share of the responsibilities, there is an opportunity to work something out. I never seem to understand why someone would have a low opinion of men and still marry that type of man. If you want a man that doesn't mind doing laundry, kitchen duty, and other housemech type stuff, it should have been vetted out during dating.
Who I REALLY should have married is a member of some foreign Royal Family so I could be swiming around the pool all day in between high teas, high end shopping sprees, manicures and advising my help on how to make my day better while driving around in my ferari with my pet baby tiger riding shot gun.

I don't want to wash the dishes!!!!! I dont want to be a maid in my own house. This is not party of my game plan. So we might have to switch to using disposable or eating out because I am not feeling this situation.

There are only so many hours in a day and none of mine realky want to be absorbed doing stupid stuff like washing dishes especially ones I did not even use.

I think when 2 people are both the youngest child get married this can be an issues. Both are not use to have to do much and some how my vagina contain body resulting in some strange assumptions that I had interest in cleaning up after myself or other people.

Old 01-07-2018, 07:30 PM

Default ....m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Sidebar:

When did people start to say "on their period" instead of "have their period?" And where did it come from? Only noticed this the past few years.
To be honest I rarely take about it. So no clue.

Old 01-07-2018, 07:36 PM

Default ........

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
LOL. Same for my ex. Just no. I did force him to fold towels. I'd pour them on him while watching TV. There was no escape. He tried folding them wrongly on purpose I said I know that trick. Now you just have to fold them again. That is the only household cleaning chore I got out of him.
He would not wash the rest of this dishes I hid this thing he need to watch tv. Then he had a hissy fit wash one of the 20 thing there and had a tantrum ....."Now in my old age you want me to start washing dishes.... what the hell is this!!!". He is 42 LMAO. He took my chrome cast in retaliation .... but I have 3 lol. So I still have 2 more to work with lol.

Old 01-07-2018, 08:51 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Sidebar:

I've always said "on" instead of "have."

I wonder if it's a regional thing?

Old 01-08-2018, 05:44 AM

15,219 posts, read 10,299,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
“I “ don’t think I am more irritable.
I know my body temp is a lot higher.
And I do feel weaker and sleep more.

But he noticed stuff I did not formally note plus ... he started shoting out some dates and being a bit more technical and it made me a bit uneasy .... like he knows a bit too much. I seriously wonder if he is writing this stuff down ??? That video makes me wonder even more lol!!!!

There was an episode of Roseanne years ago where her husband Dan got up and was trying to leave for work as quickly as possible. While the kids were attempting to talk to him he was rushing out the door because on "his" calendar he knew it was Roseanne's first PMS day.

I used to circle my due date in red on the calendar but it was years before hubby even knew what the red circle on the calendar meant.

Old 01-08-2018, 06:17 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,011,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post
I have never had any other man tell me he knew but my husband knows. We take naps together and he says he can smell a difference. I was a bit horrified and asked him if it was bad. I am always clean so it freaked me out a bit, lol. He said no worries and he likes it. Anyway no one else has ever told me that. I think my DH is just very in tune with me.

As for mood swings or cravings I am a lucky one. I'm pretty even keeled all the time...even hubby will tell you that, lol.

I was this way. I could tell a difference in smell and taste.

I also knew she was pregnant 5 weeks before the pregnancy test. I told her she was pregnant (it was a DIFFERENT different smell and taste), she ignored it. 5 weeks later, the test was undeniably positive.

Sadly, there was no smell or taste to warn me of sociopathy, but I suppose those are the breaks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships