Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 12:11 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,008,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassnon View Post
They already have jobs and are doing well. My daughters and son have met her and while my son doesn't really care, my daughters have shown great displeasure even my oldest saying it was "gross".

Your 18 year old has a job and is "doing well"? Wouldn't he have just graduated from high school?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2018, 12:35 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,615,817 times
Is this the return of "Bad Dad"?

Old 01-12-2018, 12:42 PM

777 posts, read 449,688 times
Again, it's telling how some questions get answers and others don't. Most curious indeed.

Old 01-12-2018, 12:48 PM

102,075 posts, read 107,068,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Is this the return of "Bad Dad"?
This non-attendance of vet school story is ringing a bell. Have we seen this before?

Old 01-12-2018, 12:49 PM

61,235 posts, read 86,123,788 times
Quote:
I have two daughters (22, 20) and a son (18).
Quote:
My daughters and son have met her and while my son doesn't really care, my daughters have shown great displeasure even my oldest saying it was "gross".
I can't blame them. Their father is having "great sex" with a girl close to their age...
Gross, indeed.

Old 01-12-2018, 01:08 PM

2,480 posts, read 1,849,928 times
What we'll probably be reading within a year: "I gave my girlfriend everything she wanted and when I ran out of money, she said she needs "space" and comes home late at night. Why did this haaaaaapen????? How could she doooooo this to me????"

Anybody want to start a pool on the exact date?

Old 01-13-2018, 06:13 PM

12,664 posts, read 14,807,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamary1 View Post
What we'll probably be reading within a year: "I gave my girlfriend everything she wanted and when I ran out of money, she said she needs "space" and comes home late at night. Why did this haaaaaapen????? How could she doooooo this to me????"

Anybody want to start a pool on the exact date?
Yep, I pretty much said that back on PAGE 1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
OK, that's good that my assumptions were wrong about why you wanted a MUCH younger woman. But those reasons apply to the 90 something % of other men out there who go w/ much younger women.

I don't care if she was born into poverty. Then, that should be ALL the more reason she should want to bust her ass, work hard & be make it on her own. It's NOT your responsibility to be the "daddy" she may have never had.

I'd bet money right now that if you said to her right this second, "I can't buy you anything else", I'd bet she'd suddenly get cold & distant, then dump you soon after & move onto the next sucker. Yeah, she genuinely loves you as a person alright.

Her niceness & appreciation sure didn't last long, did it?! She already gotten used to what you've done & what she thinks you'll continue doing for her.
The OP probably wouldn't dare say what I bolded because he's too afraid to lose her & if that's the case, they both deserve each other (to be in each other's rut).

Old 01-14-2018, 09:48 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,214,447 times
I'll try once again.
  • Is she still attending classes?
  • How does she treat you on a daily basis?
  • Does she seem truly happy to see you when you come home?
  • Does she want to engage with you as a romantic partner?
  • Does she clean or help with the cooking or any house chores?
  • Do you see patterns of behavior that indicate she's still affected by her dysfunctional upbringing?

Old 01-15-2018, 10:49 AM

3,145 posts, read 2,637,978 times
Please tell me this is a fake post. You're getting PLAYED. She's using her.......lady parts to cloud your judgement. MOst 25 year old women do not want to date men that old. It's usually for him to buy her nice things. You buy her a new car, you buy her a new phone, jewelry, pay for her tuition. ****, I would date you and i'm a hetersexual male!!!!

Old 01-16-2018, 11:53 AM

1,748 posts, read 1,288,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erfan916 View Post
Please tell me this is a fake post. You're getting PLAYED. She's using her.......lady parts to cloud your judgement. MOst 25 year old women do not want to date men that old. It's usually for him to buy her nice things. You buy her a new car, you buy her a new phone, jewelry, pay for her tuition. ****, I would date you and i'm a hetersexual male!!!!

Lol. I bet if the GF was a 40yo woman who also didn't have much, OP would not be as readily to buy her stuffs like he did with this 25yo...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships