Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2018, 03:30 PM

639 posts, read 376,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1981 View Post
Why dont you look up official DOJ and FBI statistics and see for yourself. Im not doing the work for you, im not the one doing the brainwashing.
LMAO.. there is accurate data showing how many dudes get raped in prison?

for me, you'd have to look into the murders, because one of us wouldn't be coming out alive.

Old 01-31-2018, 03:32 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,995,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo_Lorem View Post
LMAO.. there is accurate data showing how many dudes get raped in prison?

for me, you'd have to look into the murders, because one of us wouldn't be coming out alive.
Plus...how does this make it all BETTER, that not only are women raped, but men are raped too?

This news (it's not news, BTW) is supposed to make us feel less empathetic toward rape victims if they're female, since after all, some rape victims are male?

I'm not following.

Old 01-31-2018, 03:39 PM

639 posts, read 376,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Plus...how does this make it all BETTER, that not only are women raped, but men are raped too?

This news (it's not news, BTW) is supposed to make us feel less empathetic toward rape victims if they're female, since after all, some rape victims are male?

I'm not following.
I'm not following you.. so that makes two of us.

Maybe get back on topic of men showing women their junk lmao.

Or the "victims" of cam models making $5000 a night showing their "junk" off to a bunch of desperate men. For another thread. I regress.

Have fun arguing about nothing kiddos.

Old 01-31-2018, 03:42 PM

3,565 posts, read 1,921,636 times
Quote:

Or the "victims" of cam models making $5000 a night showing their "junk" off to a bunch of desperate men. For another thread. I regress.

Consent

A concept beyond the cognitive abilities of some

Old 01-31-2018, 03:43 PM

Quote:

Well, again. I doubt they're "victims" if they're actively pursuing it. It's not like they're shocked that when they go on a girlie cam site and pay a fee, girls appear.

If they were just sitting there and it were shoved at them, unsolicited...? Say at work or somewhere....

There's a difference.

The whole point is that shoving your junk unsolicited at someone, whether IRL or via pics, is shoving your junk unsolicited at someone.

Deliberately seeking out nude images isn't having junk shoved at you unsolicited. I promise this isn't hard. It is pretty basic. Good luck.

Old 01-31-2018, 03:44 PM

8,452 posts, read 4,750,199 times
More men raped in US than women when including prison sexual abuse | Daily Mail Online

And as a bonus, although no woman ever deserves to be raped, men often do deserve it!

Old 01-31-2018, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
Consent

A concept beyond the cognitive abilities of some
It sure seems that way.

"Some girls LIKE seeing male junk, at least under some circumstance or other; therefore, I'm going to shove images of it at women who never asked for it, because they probably want it too" is just...

Yeah. Yikes.

Old 01-31-2018, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
More men raped in US than women when including prison sexual abuse | Daily Mail Online

And as a bonus, although no woman ever deserves to be raped, men often do deserve it!
The Daily Fail?

I knew we'd get solid journalism to support all this hysteria about how men get raped too, therefore, women shouldn't be comforted for having been raped. Because feminism. And trash journalism. And...stuff.

By the way, more rapes being committed than one might have thought does not equal it's okay therefore to send graphic images without consent.

Yeah, I know. Shocker! Wouldn't ya just naturally think...?

Somebody help me out, what's the tie-in here? There's LOADS of rape being committed, by men, toward both women and men, therefore, sending graphic images to women who don't want them and never asked for them is...

...good?

Neutral?

Fine because women should be visually assaulted by men to make up for men being physically assaulted by men?

I think I need a Red Pill Hysteria Flow Chart.

Old 01-31-2018, 03:49 PM

3,565 posts, read 1,921,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post

What a ****ty article

Though, anyone familiar with the Daily Mail should know that.

No citations.
Poorly written so any true meaning is muddied.

For starters, it compares "sexual assault" to rape.

Old 01-31-2018, 03:58 PM

1,748 posts, read 1,295,851 times
Seriously, what's up with guys showing their d pics?? I met a guy online showing me his d on cam when I had thought we connected, I wasn't looking for this outlandish behavior and it blew me off. I wish he hadn't acted a creep..so much for OLD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships