Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2018, 01:22 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,834,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1981 View Post
Do you honestly believe, that its impossible for a woman to rape a man via forced envelopment, resulting in a pregnancy? Do you really believe the things you type?

I was referring to me, and yes, it would be physically impossible.

Like, there is no way it could happen.

With you, I have no idea. Nor do I care. I'm responsible for myself. Maybe you want to orgasm while being assaulted? I sure don't. It isn't something that "just happens" on its own! Not ever in my 28 years of having sex!

But this is probably past PG 13 or on the edge.

Old 02-14-2018, 01:28 PM

336 posts, read 194,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I was referring to me, and yes, it would be physically impossible.

Like, there is no way it could happen.

With you, I have no idea. Nor do I care. I'm responsible for myself.
I know this isnt the topic of this thread, but i find it incredibly fascinating that you believe this. Im kind of curious why. Do you think that men can stop themselves from getting an erection or stopping ejaculation, when they please? You understand that these are physiological repsonses that we have very little control over, no different than a woman gets aroused in similar situation? Are you just completely unaware of human physiology or what is it?

There are plenty of men who were raped via forced envelopment, resulting in a pregnancy. Moreover, those men are then forced to pay child support for a couple decades. There are cases where 14 year old boy was raped by a 35 year old woman, resulting in a pregnancy. THe moment he turned 18, he had to start paying child support including 4 years of arrears. What a lucky guy, ha?

Old 02-14-2018, 01:32 PM

34,175 posts, read 18,477,972 times
The only time a woman's political views would bother me is if she tried to force her will on me, and did not respect my views. That is more a respect issue, than a political issue. Having an intelligent conversation, and perhaps agreeing to disagree, and move on with life is fine.

Old 02-14-2018, 01:44 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,207,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
For me the gun issue is a deal breaker, with politicians, and also with relationships. Today's Democrats want to take that right away. I won't tolerate that. They aren't your Father's Democrats.
There’s a wide spectrum of Democratic views on gun control, and I’d venture to say that moderate Democrats’ and moderate Republicans’ views converge a good amount.

Old 02-14-2018, 02:03 PM

29,696 posts, read 34,235,117 times
Quote:
Do you honestly believe, that its impossible for a woman to rape a man via forced envelopment, resulting in a pregnancy? Do you really believe the things you type?
It's possible, but it's highly unlikely. Though I'm sure in the web circles you run in, it happens all the time to guys like your cousin's neighbor's brother's coworker's nephew.

Old 02-14-2018, 02:07 PM

34,175 posts, read 18,477,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
There’s a wide spectrum of Democratic views on gun control, and I’d venture to say that moderate Democrats’ and moderate Republicans’ views converge a good amount.
That may be true, but the DNC platform that their politicians must follow, or be ostracized, is very anti legal gun ownership. So when you vote for a Democrat candidate you are also voting for the DNC platform.

Old 02-14-2018, 02:10 PM

336 posts, read 194,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
It's possible, but it's highly unlikely. Though I'm sure in the web circles you run in, it happens all the time to guys like your cousin's neighbor's brother's coworker's nephew.
So, its easily possible, but you just dont like agreeing with me?

Old 02-14-2018, 02:17 PM

29,696 posts, read 34,235,117 times
Quote:
So, its easily possible, but you just dont like agreeing with me?
I said it was possible, but it's not likely. At all.

Old 02-14-2018, 02:29 PM

44,312 posts, read 19,980,564 times
People, we have a Politics forum. Please post your political commentary there. This thread is now closed.

ETA: Before you decide to hijack a thread, consider whether it's worth an infraction.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships