Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 04:07 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,371,084 times

Advertisements

"Because I was young I was addicted to video games, and ran up a huge credit card debt buying up Japanese toys, video games, and anime. After a semester of that I got kicked out of school. "

I knew a guy like that in college and I dumped him fast. He showed up on my doorstep 15 years later, wanting to talk. He still had no direction in life. I think he wanted to crash on my couch. I told him to go away and haven't seen him since.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2018, 04:10 PM

6,039 posts, read 6,050,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
I agree.

If he wanted to, he would already have contacted the wife.
Hi plan might not be fully rolled out yet. This fake, insidious pandering to the husband might just be Phase I.

Old 03-01-2018, 04:14 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,301,772 times
This guy sounds like a total creeper.

Delete and block him.

Old 03-01-2018, 06:43 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
"Because I was young I was addicted to video games, and ran up a huge credit card debt buying up Japanese toys, video games, and anime. After a semester of that I got kicked out of school. "

I knew a guy like that in college and I dumped him fast. He showed up on my doorstep 15 years later, wanting to talk. He still had no direction in life. I think he wanted to crash on my couch. I told him to go away and haven't seen him since.
WOW! OP--another real-life example! This is sad. Lost people.

Old 03-01-2018, 06:47 PM

6,883 posts, read 7,881,752 times
If you were my husband I would be super annoyed if you didn't tell me because that kind of weirdness is just too entertaining to miss. Then I would tell you to delete and block.

Old 03-01-2018, 07:33 PM

9,368 posts, read 6,967,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickingthebricks View Post
This entire thread is starting to read like a humble brag by the OP. Just so so so strange and unlike any plausible situation I have ever heard of.
I guess but typically people brag about themselves not about how good their wife was in bed with another dude.

Old 03-02-2018, 12:56 AM

3,568 posts, read 1,345,294 times
Print it, keep it. Show wife.
Reply "Leave us alone." Period.

Old 03-02-2018, 02:19 AM

43 posts, read 27,804 times
He is weird, I would not get involved. How many old relationships does your ex wife have? I would stay away all together.

Old 03-02-2018, 05:48 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
I already told her. She has a completely different recollection of how the relationship went which I posted.

another thing I forgot to tell you, if in fact, you or your wife contact him, according to the law, that is an open invitation to him...don't do it...stay silent and record everything.

The police told me, even if I contacted him once, asking him to stop, that was considered according to the law, the wrong thing to do, as your opening a line of communication to someone you don't want in your life....so...if he calls you, hang up but log the calls. Block his number and log that, etc....

the man I was referring to, thought if a woman looked at him, she wanted him. There are a whole lot of distorted people out there, so please be careful.

Old 03-02-2018, 07:55 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,951,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post

Another real life example:

Because I was dumb, I married a guy who was addicted to video games, who ran up a huge credit card debt buying up video games, and other bullsh*t. After a few years of that he got kicked out of my life. Luckily for him he is in the Navy and they won't kick him out. They just never promote him and he'll retire soon with a ridiculously low rank. He still would be on my doorstep if I wouldn't keep him away and he still is addicted and has debt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships