Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2018, 10:35 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
It wasn't an La trip I misspoke it was Miami that was the only trip she mentioned and it never happened because of her daughter got sick.

And I haven't been clear either you're right which is why I can't say she's stringing me along but I haven't been clear because her messages haven't either.
Her daughter got sick the day before you were going to leave? So you had to get your tickets refunded, etc? I didn't know it had gone that far that an emergency disrupted your plans. Were you going to be sharing a hotel room?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2018, 10:39 AM

5,321 posts, read 6,098,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Her daughter got sick the day before you were going to leave? So you had to get your tickets refunded, etc? I didn't know it had gone that far that an emergency disrupted your plans. Were you going to be sharing a hotel room?
No we never got the tickets..she texted me one day asking me "if" she goes to Miami with her sister to see some art show a friend of here was having would I like to go I said sure..it was never a sure thing then her daughter got sick and she couldn't go.

Old 03-14-2018, 10:44 AM

Her teenage daughters the biggest thing in her life as she should be..So her not going out more and following through with things could be because of her.

Old 03-14-2018, 10:45 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times
Quote:
No we never got the tickets..she texted me one day asking me "if" she goes to Miami with her sister to see some art show a friend of here was having would I like to go I said sure..it was never a sure thing then her daughter got sick and she couldn't go.
So she never really planned for you to go with her. She made her own plans and then canceled due to an emergency. Right?

Or else it was a big lie. Think logically. The only reason her daughter getting sick would affect her trip was if the trip was already purchased and planned.

Old 03-14-2018, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
So she never really planned for you to go with her. She made her own plans and then canceled due to an emergency. Right?

Or else it was a big lie. Think logically. The only reason her daughter getting sick would affect her trip was if the trip was already purchased and planned.
I have no idea.. I forget the reason she couldn't go to be honest I just threw the daughter thing out there lol my memories shot..it could have been financial or not getting time off I really didn't pay it much mind maybe I'll look at the text and see

Regardless she couldn't do the trip..and it was a trip to an art show not exactly something I'd be into..so it's not something I really cared about to be honest..

Old 03-14-2018, 10:56 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,715,601 times
Did you really just make up an excuse for her?

Old 03-14-2018, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Did you really just make up an excuse for her?
She clearly couldn't go so she had a reason I just forgot what exactly she told me..Why would I care the reason she couldn't go? She texted me she might go and do I wanna go then couldn't do the trip it wasn't a big deal why would I put some investigation into it?

Are you saying the trip was fabricated and was never gonna happen? I looked up her friends show it existed she wasn't making it up.

Old 03-14-2018, 11:05 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,715,601 times
Quote:
She clearly couldn't go so she had a reason I just forgot what exactly she told me..Why would I care the reason she couldn't go? She texted me she might go and do I wanna go then couldn't do the trip it wasn't a big deal why would I put some investigation into it?

Are you saying the trip was fabricated and was never gonna happen?
You said that, not me.

What I'm saying is that:

You legit just threw out a random excuse as to why she couldn't go.

Which proves my point that you don't want to accept what's probably REALLY going on.

Old 03-14-2018, 11:05 AM

I just looked the text she had a falling out with her friend who did the art show..there you go..

Old 03-14-2018, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
You said that, not me.

What I'm saying is that:

You legit just threw out a random excuse as to why she couldn't go.

Which proves my point that you don't want to accept what's probably REALLY going on.
I just looked at the text she had a falling out with her friend who had the show..as I said my memories shot and I didn't care enough what the reason was to remember why she couldn't go..it was my mistake..that's not really important to the story at all..bottom line is she couldn't go who cares why.

Last edited by JBT1980; 03-14-2018 at 11:14 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships