Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2018, 09:32 PM

9,368 posts, read 6,967,418 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaste View Post
Yes or no? I think I got the slow fade in this interest and for whatever reason interest waned.

This is in reference to my other threads lol. Part of the interest I think waned because this woman has been traveling a lot, but I also mentioned a quick physical withdraw after cuddling the night before.

I don't want to chase but at least show I think it is something that is possibly worth revisiting given our initial strong chemistry.

Part of me also think it risks another shot of the ego, seeing needy, and not having much going on for myself. I'm actively pursuing other dates BTW. Would a call and a text be too much?
I don’t remember you but if you already have another thread on her please stop we don’t need any more!!!

I’d suggest you move on if you got the cold shoulder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2018, 09:38 PM

7,074 posts, read 12,338,822 times
Quote:
Yes or no? I think I got the slow fade in this interest and for whatever reason interest waned.

This is in reference to my other threads lol. Part of the interest I think waned because this woman has been traveling a lot, but I also mentioned a quick physical withdraw after cuddling the night before.

I don't want to chase but at least show I think it is something that is possibly worth revisiting given our initial strong chemistry.

Part of me also think it risks another shot of the ego, seeing needy, and not having much going on for myself. I'm actively pursuing other dates BTW. Would a call and a text be too much?
I won't discuss the drama-filled details here. However, I will say that I'm married to the girl that I lost contact with for nearly 2 weeks after our 1st date. And it's all because I swallowed my pride and called the girl.

Old 03-28-2018, 09:50 PM

639 posts, read 376,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Oh for Christ's sake. If you want to talk to her, talk to her. Don't you have any self-esteem? Either she likes you or she doesn't. This is your life, your time, your interest, so do what you want with it. If she rejects you, so what? You have every right to communicate with her until you get a "no thanks."
I don't have time for the games either. Either she likes you or she doesn't.

Old 04-05-2018, 02:39 PM

49 posts, read 21,157 times
Say hello without the expectations of anything, then ask her out for a date if you can still get a good feeling during the text conversation. If you don't, move on.

Old 04-06-2018, 10:41 AM

1,178 posts, read 685,041 times
Ask her on a real date. Stop with all the texting. Texting is useless, means nothing, and is often misintrepreted.

Old 04-10-2018, 08:45 PM

32 posts, read 20,734 times
The longer you wait, the more likely she will think you tested other waters and decided to come back to her as a backup. I must say some women prefer to be pursued and asked out and play a passive role. I admit being guilty of that. Neediness in a guy is if he calls you multiple times a day when you clearly say you prefer texts or not calling at night, etc. but I think showing consistent interest is important, even if it's just simple follow up texts every other day or every few days. If you don't initiate and ask her out, she will think you're not into her and move on. On the other hand if you directly asked her out and she didn't reply the second time, you should move on.

Old 04-10-2018, 09:22 PM

29,509 posts, read 22,620,513 times
Seeing as the OP never replied back, think it's safe to say he was either ghosted or shot down.

Old 04-10-2018, 10:12 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,301,772 times
A week? If I didn't hear from a woman after a few days I'd delete her number.

She most likely isn't interested.

Old 04-10-2018, 11:19 PM

785 posts, read 953,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Seeing as the OP never replied back, think it's safe to say he was either ghosted or shot down.
Yep certainly ghosted. This is a woman I went on several dates with for a few weeks, had sex a couple of times, been over to each other place many times, etc. Then slow fade / ghosted boom.

Old 04-11-2018, 09:00 AM

777 posts, read 452,196 times
Quote:
Yep certainly ghosted. This is a woman I went on several dates with for a few weeks, had sex a couple of times, been over to each other place many times, etc. Then slow fade / ghosted boom.
Been there.... it sucks. Sorry to hear it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships