Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2018, 09:22 AM

3,271 posts, read 2,189,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasu8 View Post
How ? I might try lol
Lol.

Are you sure, you're not just looking for validation? You're a fighter, so I know you like to win. I have that same mentality. Sometimes, I just pursue things not because I'm necessarily interested, but because I like to win. Maybe you feel the same way, but it's subconscious.

Maybe not.

I don't know.

I don't really know this man, either, so I can't speak for him. You could always ask him to go dancing. Are you latin? Take him to a salsa club, but with an older crowd.

But ultimately, it's up to him? Is he a God fearing man?

I fear God and sometimes, my fear of God prevents me from doing stupid things. In his mind, getting with a young chick might be stupid.

You might even be testing that man's faith and not even realize it.

I would just let it go because you know it won't last, but if you want a fling, nothing wrong with that. One day, I'll be an old man too, so sheiiiiiiitt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2018, 09:28 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times
Quote:
He didn't say if he was interested or not. He just stayed professional.
It would have been easier if he told me that he was not interested.
Now i have those doubts, saying myself that maybe he is attracted but want to stay professional.
So help him stay professional.

Old 04-26-2018, 09:48 AM

Location: In a city within a state where politicians come to get their PHDs in Corruption
2,907 posts, read 2,068,788 times
OP,

You're infatuated with him for all the reason you can't have him. The moment you do have him, your infatuation will go away, and you'll no longer be hot for him. Then, things will get awkward, and while you may be able to walk away, his reputation might take a hit, and his career will suffer. I've seen it.

It's a fantasy, and it should stay as such.

This has as much probability of ending well for you and him as it would for me fighting in the ring.

Old 04-26-2018, 09:53 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,194,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobster View Post
I'm sure if you push him enough though, he'll give in.
Or, if he's more principled than this poster he may very well tell you that under the circumstances he will no longer be able to coach you.
All men aren't so weak willed (or stupid) that they let their 'little brain' overcome their big one.

Old 04-26-2018, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Or, if he's more principled than this poster he may very well tell you that under the circumstances he will no longer be able to coach you.
Why do you assume you know my principles?

Old 04-26-2018, 09:58 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,194,030 times
Quote:
Why do you assume you know my principles?
How do you assume you know his?
You , at least. gave me a clue.

Old 04-26-2018, 10:42 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,569,981 times
Quote:
So you think he's not attracted by me? It's hard to annihilate hope when i didn't hear from his mouth that he have absolutely no interest in me but for the sport.

It's a hard step to leave but if i leave him, it will be easier if he tell me if he feel something for me or no.

Will it be akward if i ask him now: "You asked to be honest about why i wanted to leave you and i told you it was because i'm attracted by you, now can you be honest too and tell me if you ignored my attraction too you because you have none for me or because you want to keep it professional?"

How did it goes with you new trainer after leaving your old one ?
Whether he's attracted or not, he doesn't sound interested in pursuing things.

Old 01-11-2019, 09:13 AM

9 posts, read 15,694 times
Hello,

i bring some news with this coach.
I created an other thread two months ago under another name since i couldn't access to my account : i told that i'm attracted to him and act as nothing happened

In sum not long after that last thread above i decided to kiss my coach as a last attempt with him because he appeared to be very attracted by me and was calling me every day talking for 1h or 2h, asking me if i was single ect. He was also saying that if was younger and not his boxer i would be he's girlfriend ect.
So one day i kissed his lips and he didn't turned his head while i was getting on him. Since we were in the gym and that he didn't want to be caught he told me to wait for him after the training session to talk.
He confessed his attraction for me, he told me that he did as nothing happened when i confessed my attraction to him months ago because he wasn't sure i meant it and that he knows he will fall in love with me if he lower his garde with me and he think that he his old and he is my trainer.

We spent 1 or 2 months seeing a bit oursleve out of the gym, kissing, huging... We didn't slept together yet just some preliminary. He tld me he was happy with me, feeling good when hugging ect
Few he asked me wether or not we were a couple, because it looked like it to him. I answered that we just enjoying time together but i'm ok if see others women than me and that i want him to be ok if i do so, that i don't think i want a serious relationship him, that i just want to enjoy the present with him, not thinking about later.

Recently my feeling for him went bigger and i changed my mind with that, i wanted a relationship with him, something more serious because i'm starting to be deep in love with him.
So i asked him what does he excpect from our present relashionship ?
He told that for the first time of his life he's lost, he don't know what to do, that he though it would be easy but since his divorce (4years ago) he lost confidence, he dosen't want to be in love anymore, that the only thing that stop him for a serious relationship with him is our age gape (20+ years)

I then told him to stop this thing between us since it wont get serious and that we should return to a pro relationship as it was before and to move on.

I wondering what is the best thing to do in this case. Should i try to reassure him (insist i won't go to younger man, that i have strong feeling for him ect) Or should i continue as i'm doing: be pro and distant and just waiting and hoping i will miss him and that he will change his mind ?

Old 01-11-2019, 10:05 AM

Do you know the signs of a stroke?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJCZVcCQR3E

Old 01-11-2019, 10:16 AM

2,761 posts, read 2,229,904 times
Quote:
Do you know the signs of a stroke?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJCZVcCQR3E
Damn Hilarious! Cuz it's true!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships