Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2018, 10:45 AM

602 posts, read 395,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisaki View Post
well read my above posts, he is digging me quite a bit
if he really was digging you, he would have texted first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2018, 10:49 AM

278 posts, read 140,592 times
no, i mean with the nationality rivalry thing

Old 05-17-2018, 11:00 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,852,900 times
Quote:
no, i mean with the nationality rivalry thing
Did you read this in Greek ex-pat magazine or did he tell you this?

Old 05-17-2018, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Did you read this in Greek ex-pat magazine or did he tell you this?
my post above:

"Basically he is digging me out sometimes (Greek girls this and that, Cypriots in general dont think very highly of us). He has told alreadsy his friends about me as far as i can tell. On the first date he told me jokingly that if he told his surroundings he is dating a greek girl they would kill him.

I dunno, to me he is a bit confusing. Im not gonna text him anymore. But ye there is this thinking from Cypriots towards greeks"

Old 05-17-2018, 11:13 AM

I mean I dated other Cypriots too and there is this behaviour for sure but we are modern people and these things shouldnt matter

Old 05-17-2018, 11:23 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,178,984 times
Quote:
I mean I dated other Cypriots too and there is this behaviour for sure but we are modern people and these things shouldnt matter
"...modern people"....pootinky, the human animal hasn't changed in many thousands of years. Get that silliness out of your head. We are as good/bad, this/that, etc. as we have been for many, many millennia.

Old 05-17-2018, 11:25 AM

888 posts, read 555,102 times
Quote:
i think ladies, you really need to up your standards and you are way too lenient towards men. i will see if we are good for each other and if we satisfy each others needs if we dont then no point. I dumped the previous guy for that reason.

Thank you, this is the funniest thing I have read today coming from your posts. Believe me, my standards are high. I just don't feel the need to chase men, or feel a need for constant contact with my husband And lenient? I'm not my husband mom. Since when is it up to us to come into a relationship and " lay down the law". wow, I hope my son stays single when he is older if this is what he has to look forward to. You are the one completely obsessing about a guy you barely know. Playing games with him. Using sex as a weapon. Sigh. This guy should be running for the hills. And your comments about " if he is a good boy".. yikes. Just yikes

Old 05-17-2018, 11:43 AM

1,278 posts, read 1,114,432 times
All of your posts are so frenetic and all over the place that just reading them is giving me a panic attack. You need to calm down and just breathe for Christ's sake before you give yourself an aneurysm!

Old 05-17-2018, 12:54 PM

102,182 posts, read 107,774,599 times
Quote:
sure, i just dont know his exact intentions, also i need to clear up his reservations on me being Greek. As Cypriots generally think of Greek girls as easy, bossy, open etc. So I have to clear up if that is a major problem, as we as Greeks dont have a problem with them
It would be best not to have sex with someone, if you don't know his intentions. But it's up to you. People do that all the time, but some end up regretting it afterwards.

Old 05-18-2018, 12:25 AM

1,659 posts, read 1,255,300 times
Quote:
well read my above posts, he is digging me quite a bit
No, he is merely appeasing you for now while he's on vacation. If he was REALLY into you, you'd know beyond a doubt and you wouldn't be posting here wondering what's what in this situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships