Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2018, 06:08 PM

88,580 posts, read 84,795,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
I picked / attracted bad men. 2 out of the 3 were related...one is currently back in prison. So no, I don't think I was the issue.
Yeah...you kinda WERE. Sounds as if It's in the past. Hope so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2018, 08:43 PM

1,863 posts, read 4,299,418 times
I don’t believe in damaging the property of others. But my friends have. One slashed her boyfriend’s tires after she caught him cheating, and had to buy them back. I certainly wouldn’t have, but whatever.

The other one carved slurs into the vehicle of a married or committed man she was seeing, after he embarrassed her by denying their affair. I wonder how he explained that to his spouse.

Old 05-01-2018, 10:42 PM

88,580 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Someone I know came out of a restaurant with her husband to find **** scratched into her car. It was obviously meant for somebody else.

Old 05-01-2018, 10:48 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,652,905 times
All I have to do is watch Forensic Files to see this.

Old 05-02-2018, 04:11 AM

818 posts, read 456,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
Yutes. LOL I love that movie. Do you like your grits al dente?

Yeah that out of control over the top emotional outburst stuff freaks me out. I can't handle it. I don't know how grown arse adults get away with it, let alone think it's ok as long as they've got sufficient provocation. Nope. About the only thing I can think of that actually fills me with urges of violent rage like that, is animal torture...that'll make me wanna rip somebody apart with my teeth and fingernails. But being cheated on? Psh. Gimme a break. I'd just leave, if I were really hurt and upset about it. Lying? Nah. Same. At the worst, it's a breakup, that's all. No need for the theatrics and drama.

My ex threw a bunch of stuff all over the house, said a ton of awful things, and spent a good...8-10 hours?...it's all a blur... ranting at me while menacing me with a loaded handgun, when we broke up. But he did not do me any actual physical harm.

My Mom suspected her husband at one point, of cheating on her, and drove to where she believed this mistress to live, and saw his car parked outside on the street. She used her SUV to ram it and shove it across an intersection and then ram it repeatedly into a concrete wall until it was well smashed, then sped off. Later that night, her man pulled up in the driveway. In his car. Which had not a scratch on it. She'd destroyed the wrong car! She never even got caught, and it was in the city in broad daylight. She has gone "postal" on other people at other times before, too. That Scorpio rage is not to be trifled with. I love my Mom...but I really need her to live in a different state...
What a classic and love ur last line.
Remind me not to **** ya mum off but eh would've loved to have seen her face when he drove in not a scratch .

Old 05-02-2018, 10:38 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,101,863 times
My cousin went out to her car one morning and someone had written in lipstick "GET YOUR OWN MAN B___" LOL

A neighbor got shot by her ex boyfriend because she had started dating a new guy. Her body was laying right next to my car when the police and ambulance got there.

Old 05-02-2018, 12:32 PM

880 posts, read 1,251,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk101 View Post
WTH is postal
It's from back when mass shootings were carried out mostly by U.S. Mail employees, resulting in coining of a phrases "Going Postal" and "Climbing the clock tower"

Old 05-02-2018, 12:37 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,452,560 times
Not really.

I’ve seen some pretty unthoughtful emotional responses, but nothing I would call certified postal levels of action.

My sister in law threatened to kill herself, but she was 18 and already had preexsisting emotional issues at the time. That’s the worst I can think of.

She was just a dumb kid doing dumb things to get attention, she would never have actually done anything to herself that would result in her death.

Old 05-02-2018, 12:37 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
That guy in our town. Last year, I think.
Went over to the house his soon-to-be-ex-wife was at. She was throwing a little football watching party with a bunch of friends. He gunned down all of them. One survived. A lot of them were the couple's mutual friends.

Plano Football Party Shooting Newest Details | Dallas Observer

My one ex angrily sang Alanis Morisette songs on my voicemail and then created a scene at the terminal a local airport (we booked the same flight home from college without knowing).

Old 05-02-2018, 12:41 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Not postal but I did something embarrassing.

l.
I don't understand why this is embarrassing. It's human.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships