Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2018, 02:00 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereToDate View Post
So what should be my next move? Or will she be the one who will make the move if she is interested, since she is the married one?
What do you mean, what should be your next move? Didn't you say she'd been sending you little invitations all week? Your next move it to say "Great! What time?" to the next one.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2018, 02:00 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyinCali View Post
I have multiple female friends that I keep in touch with. Some married. Some not. I am married. I am friends with some pretty attractive single women. I have had women from my work leave and stay in touch. Sometimes, we meet. Sometimes, we send texts.
Congratulations.

Your situation really isn't relevant to the OP.

Old 05-09-2018, 02:01 PM

1,424 posts, read 1,638,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
The title and vibe of this thread is not about simply "just being friends." OP, literally jumped to the conclusion that this woman wants to sleep with him and cheat on her husband.

To me, that says his intentions and possibly hers, are not strictly platonic.

Just pointing that out.
That's fair. I do agree that there appears to be an element of wishful thinking on the OP's part. But I think the woman's intentions are very much not clear.

Old 05-09-2018, 03:20 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,998,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
What do you mean, what should be your next move? Didn't you say she'd been sending you little invitations all week? Your next move it to say "Great! What time?" to the next one.

Not to mention, if she's the bad guy here and pursuing the OP to cheat on her husband with him (per the thread title), why is he carefully planning "moves" to get her into bed?

Just...I mean, this place sometimes.

Old 05-09-2018, 05:08 PM

1,424 posts, read 1,638,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
Congratulations.

Your situation really isn't relevant to the OP.
Yes it is. Especially since you said the below, which is the underlying current in a lot of the responses

Quote:
No, guys who know women are married should do everything they can to suppress personal contact with them.

You encouraged her. Not cool.

Old 05-10-2018, 09:36 AM

639 posts, read 376,326 times
When women open up to meet outside of their husband's knowledge, it is either for discreet sex or an open door to enter another relationship. The monkey branching is widespread and common nowadays.

I'd give this a very low chance that this is purely innocent wanting to be friends.

So OP take that reality and run with it whichever path you want to go down.

Old 05-10-2018, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo_Lorem View Post
When women open up to meet outside of their husband's knowledge, it is either for discreet sex or an open door to enter another relationship. The monkey branching is widespread and common nowadays.

I'd give this a very low chance that this is purely innocent wanting to be friends.

So OP take that reality and run with it whichever path you want to go down.
The OP opened it up, not this woman. He even slid in an apparently nonchalant "oh, you call me because I don't usually approach married women" winkie-winkie comment.

She responded with some yes, let's be girlie besties suggestions like walking her dog or having brunch.

Sl*t.

Old 05-10-2018, 09:51 AM

639 posts, read 376,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
The OP opened it up, not this woman. He even slid in an apparently nonchalant "oh, you call me because I don't usually approach married women" winkie-winkie comment.

She responded with some yes, let's be girlie besties suggestions like walking her dog or having brunch.

Sl*t.
It doesn't matter who initiated it, she's taking it and running with it.

It's now been 4 times she's asked him about meeting.

Old 05-10-2018, 09:52 AM

Here's another thing, OP.

Has it occurred to you that she is picking extremely public things for you to do stuff? Things where people will see you together? Walking her dog, lunch, coffee, all that stuff? I have to think the dog thing is local. People you KNOW will see you.

Don't you think that's a message?

She thinks she's found a new bestie.

It's your mind that's going south, not hers. Who decides to cheat, so she figures she'll go full-on public including in front of the neighbors with how much she feels like seeing this guy?

Old 05-10-2018, 09:57 AM

50,275 posts, read 47,032,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Don't be shy. She wants you. Send her a dck pic. Today.
Probably get back her hubbies gun pic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships