Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2018, 03:02 PM

23 posts, read 12,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This can't possibly be a truthful statement. Because the overwhelming majority of posters here, currently, and through the years, have said very clearly that the workplace is not the place to look for romantic relationships.
I am most certain that is the case. Between Jan 2018 and Apr 2018 I compiled documents and created a large file of quoted screenshots from various web forums. I am in the office at the moment, running late, when I return home I will provide said references.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2018, 03:03 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,754,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-Man18 View Post
I am most certain that is the case. Between Jan 2018 and Apr 2018 I compiled documents and created a large file of quoted screenshots from various web forums. I am in the office at the moment, when I return home I will provide said references.
Get back to work while you still have a job.

Old 05-18-2018, 03:04 PM

102,126 posts, read 107,381,087 times
Quote:
As a colleague and superior, it is important for me to maintain correspondence with this female. I know where she parks at work. After work I will approach in a relaxed manner, and try to iron out any outstanding issues. Once we reestablish contact, perhaps I can then attempt to rebuild our relationship?
A superior? You're this woman's superior? Her boss or some sort of supervisor? Boy, are you in trouble. but keep it up. The more you push and press, the sooner she'll be rid of you.

Old 05-18-2018, 03:05 PM

Quote:
A superior? You're this woman's superior? Her boss or some sort of supervisor? Boy, are you in trouble. but keep it up. The more you push and press, the sooner she'll be rid of you.
She is my superior. Which is an even better reason to build a close relationship, career advancement. I've considered all angles, and this was certainly one which I did not overlook.

Old 05-18-2018, 03:09 PM

Quote:
She is my superior. Which is an even better reason to build a close relationship, career advancement. I've considered all angles, and this was certainly one which I did not overlook.
Sure, OP; charm and F your way to a promotion. Good plan. And you know, being a superior and all, she couldn't possibly figure it out. Women superiors are dumb that way, and fall for flattery and pushy approaches.

Old 05-18-2018, 03:12 PM

11,556 posts, read 9,294,871 times
Quote:
Sure, OP; charm and F your way to a promotion
Doesn't sound like there will be much of either going on

What are they putting in the water over there in Wisconsin? Whatever they're doing, it's making people go crazy

Old 05-18-2018, 03:12 PM

I have just taken a closer look at how our company bureaucracy functions, as it turns out, I am HER superior, but in separate departments. Perhaps I should use my position to my advantage? The cards certainly appear to be stacked in my favour in that regard.

Old 05-18-2018, 03:18 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,165,148 times
Quote:
I have just taken a closer look at how our company bureaucracy functions, as it turns out, I am HER superior, but in separate departments. Perhaps I should use my position to my advantage? The cards certainly appear to be stacked in my favour in that regard.
That is just screaming for a sexual harassment lawsuit. Go for it.

Old 05-18-2018, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
That is just screaming for a sexual harassment lawsuit. Go for it.
Not if I play my cards right.

Old 05-18-2018, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Seem stacked in your favor? You mean, going by the fact that she turned you down, and another co-worker reported you, and you got chewed out by management? Yeah, looking pretty favorable. Definitely.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships