Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2018, 11:07 AM

278 posts, read 140,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Yep. First it was going away on vacation for a couple of weeks, now it's going away to work for a few weeks. Next it will be has to go to job training out of town for a few weeks, then back to vacation or maybe helping his mom move, or a great aunt is in the hospital out of town.

Seems like he is only in town for hook ups the has to jet off again.
basically he told me this job was like a sudden proposal and he doesnt know if he will accept it and he wont if they dont have offices in london.

A situation like that is not at all uncommon or holidays for that matter.

so i cant judge from that.

but to be fair the thing about the mother did sound a bit fishy from the beginning.

But i did make my position clear about the travel. So its ok from my perspective i aint a doormat.

He had told me he wanted to see where things went between us from the beginning and he wanted to see if that will lead to something serious but he doesnt do ONS or flings.

Cypriots to be fair are generally close to family. but ye yesterday he was warm and stuff but today that i reached out not so much. But to be honest eh, he doesnt seem very available for real dating.

So I would better look at other options for now.

I wont initiate further contact with him
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2018, 11:41 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,203,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisaki View Post
basically he told me this job was like a sudden proposal and he doesnt know if he will accept it and he wont if they dont have offices in london.

A situation like that is not at all uncommon or holidays for that matter.

so i cant judge from that.

but to be fair the thing about the mother did sound a bit fishy from the beginning.

But i did make my position clear about the travel. So its ok from my perspective i aint a doormat.

He had told me he wanted to see where things went between us from the beginning and he wanted to see if that will lead to something serious but he doesnt do ONS or flings.

Cypriots to be fair are generally close to family. but ye yesterday he was warm and stuff but today that i reached out not so much. But to be honest eh, he doesnt seem very available for real dating.

So I would better look at other options for now.

I wont initiate further contact with him
At least until you do and start another thread. Kind of like how you deleted his number 2 or 3 times and texted him.

You seem to thrive on drama, maybe this is a good relationship for you.

Old 06-11-2018, 12:04 PM

No.i mean it that i wont he needs to make up his.mind in what he gonna do

Old 06-11-2018, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
Yeah, it feels like he's always laying the groundwork for why he won't be available to her.
Ye but i aint naive i made my position perfectly clear on this.if he doesnt wanna date me thats fine i can find someone else.

Old 06-11-2018, 12:50 PM

8,452 posts, read 4,750,199 times
Quote:
Ye but i aint naive i made my position perfectly clear on this.if he doesnt wanna date me thats fine i can find someone else.
Well you better make sure anyone else you decide to date can also "break the bed" otherwise you're gonna keep going back to this guy. Or at least pining for him.

Old 06-11-2018, 01:00 PM

No biggie. Sex is different with each person

Old 06-11-2018, 01:08 PM

23,172 posts, read 26,189,754 times
Quote:
No biggie. Sex is different with each person
If it's all 'no biggie' why was your first post all about wanting to know whether or not he was serious?
Not to mention hundreds of posts with all the drama,following? Including whether or not he's married, when it appears you didn't even really give a crap?

Old 06-11-2018, 01:19 PM

2,540 posts, read 6,229,862 times
Quote:
Its not that easy to get that.

I.may do a drive by as i found where he lives

But anyway if he doesnt invite me to his house i will say to him i do't trust him and. I don't wanna continue.Simple
In all fairness to his wife (if he has one), you should have found out if he was married before you had sex w/ him. You said as far as you know he wasn't married, why didn't you flat out ask him?

Quote:
I think to determine if u are compatible.with someone you need to see if u match intellectually and physically last time i checked
And single!

Old 06-11-2018, 01:57 PM

24,559 posts, read 18,248,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahncss View Post
In all fairness to his wife (if he has one), you should have found out if he was married before you had sex w/ him. You said as far as you know he wasn't married, why didn't you flat out ask him?

Why is it her issue if it turns out he is married? It's not like she's trying for a committed long term relationship.

Old 06-11-2018, 02:01 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,719,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
Why is it her issue if it turns out he is married? It's not like she's trying for a committed long term relationship.
I'd want to know if someone was married because I'm not interested in being anyone's side piece.

Also OP has indicated she does want a serious relationship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships