Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2018, 10:41 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,972,298 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporelady View Post
Really no idea what is the special thing in them that makes them appealing to men ? that is a million dollar question to me.

And on the other hand woman like me seldon get noticed ...
Confidence plus somewhat good looks plus choice of clothes. Long Hair usually helps.

Being blonde and not ugly is enough for many men. I've been blonde for a short time in my life (doesn't go with my skin tone) and was surprised how many more guys hit on me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2018, 10:41 AM

641 posts, read 405,610 times
Quote:
Really no idea what is the special thing in them that makes them appealing to men ? that is a million dollar question to me.

Are you in Singapore?

In countries like USA the dating game is a lot more skewed for women.

Old 07-23-2018, 10:45 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,972,298 times
Show more boobs - boobs are magnetic to most men. But you'll attract a lot of men you do not want to attract. It can give you a boost of confidence though to be noticed by so many.

Old 07-23-2018, 10:48 AM
RJ_

743 posts, read 392,538 times
Quote:

From a purely biological standpoint, men inherently look for 'fertility' status in women. This has to do with our inherent compulsion to reproduce according to our primary directive to survive. 'Fertility' status is signaled by health. This is why men are attracted to women who have symmetrical features and certain curves that suggest the woman would be a capable child bearer. These symmetrical features are what society deems as objectively, physically attractive characteristics.

Old 07-23-2018, 10:59 AM

2,669 posts, read 2,092,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Show more boobs - boobs are magnetic to most men. But you'll attract a lot of men you do not want to attract. It can give you a boost of confidence though to be noticed by so many.

As well as legs. Wear a short, elegant skirt or dress...

Old 07-23-2018, 11:19 AM

18,528 posts, read 18,752,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefiantNJ View Post
As well as legs. Wear a short, elegant skirt or dress...
show your boobs and flash your pins. oh that ll bring in some decent men..

Old 07-23-2018, 11:25 AM
RJ_

743 posts, read 392,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
show your boobs and flash your pins. oh that ll bring in some decent men..
It certainly wouldn't draw me in. Then again, I'm not into sexually overt attempts at garnering attention. I'll take subtle every time. Of course, society dictates what is deemed as proper and acceptable in terms of how we display ourselves publicly. And we live in a society that deems it acceptable to reveal as much of your body as you want, within the confines of the law.

Old 07-23-2018, 11:27 AM

6,844 posts, read 3,960,264 times
I think the main ingredient is a friendly, warm, welcoming personality. My wife is like that. Strangers, men, women, children, are always talking to her in the super market. I met her on a crowded subway. There was just something welcoming and approachable about her.

Old 07-23-2018, 11:29 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I do not show off cleavage very often, but recently I was dressed up for a formal event and the dress I rented was a bit too small in the bust so I had a lot of cleavage. It was such an interesting experience to have so much on display - even for a short while. I felt lots of extra eyes on me and more greetings than usual.

Old 07-23-2018, 11:32 AM

5,295 posts, read 5,238,344 times
In looking at the OPs past posts, she is absolutely fixated, desperately, wanting a relationship. Its hard to tell if she even has any interests outside of looking for a man. I dont know how she thinks anyone will have any interest in her, if she doesnt have any interests other than finding a man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships