Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2018, 10:19 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,935,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armado View Post
I agree with you if one partner do the job alone, but if both doing it, it's is a different story. The only one hard time I was going through, she didn't know about, unfortunately I'm not kind of a person who can say what annoys him in the outer world even to close people, I think the deal breaker will be when I go through something and I see how she will deal with it.

Can't deny the second part.
I can see that you are determined to keep trying to date her. If you do, please be aware if you are still making excuses for her hurtful behavior as the weeks and months progress.

She can't keep blaming things on "going through a hard time," "depressed," etc. At some point she just is who she is, and you have to be able to recognize if that person is not actually good for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2018, 10:52 AM

12 posts, read 4,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
I can see that you are determined to keep trying to date her. If you do, please be aware if you are still making excuses for her hurtful behavior as the weeks and months progress.

She can't keep blaming things on "going through a hard time," "depressed," etc. At some point she just is who she is, and you have to be able to recognize if that person is not actually good for you.
We decided one day before I travel this time to sit and have an open talk, things that annoys her and me and if we can deal with it or not, then a sudden drop in her life happened, I found that we can't have the talk now and add more stress on her, then I traveled, I postponed it but didn't forget about.

But what if she didn't want to open the talk when I go back? I think about waiting for her to recover from the accident and back to her work and normal life then we can talk about! if so how should I deal with her during that period?

Thanks for having patience with me.

Old 08-16-2018, 03:22 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,935,627 times
Quote:
But what if she didn't want to open the talk when I go back? I think about waiting for her to recover from the accident and back to her work and normal life then we can talk about! if so how should I deal with her during that period?

Thanks for having patience with me.
How often do you two actually see each other?

Old 08-16-2018, 03:34 PM

20,104 posts, read 9,015,533 times
dump her, plenty of fish in the sea.

Old 08-17-2018, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
How often do you two actually see each other?
When I go on vacation probably 2 days a week

Old 08-17-2018, 09:43 AM

102,217 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
When I go on vacation probably 2 days a week
No, the question means, how often since she moved to where she lives now, have you two seen each other. IOW, how often are your vacations? How much of a relationship is this, really, if you need to travel a major distance to see her?

Old 08-18-2018, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
No, the question means, how often since she moved to where she lives now, have you two seen each other. IOW, how often are your vacations? How much of a relationship is this, really, if you need to travel a major distance to see her?
Usually 4 weeks off every 6 weeks of work, but since we became together 4 month ago I had only 5 weeks off in total where we met almost 12-14 days and she is not living far from my place.

Old 08-22-2018, 02:28 AM

Up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships